[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a couple of weeks ago there was a mega thread on /co/ where people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mega-storage-logo[1].png (48KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
mega-storage-logo[1].png
48KB, 2000x1414px
a couple of weeks ago there was a mega thread on /co/ where people shared shows and movies with other anons and it was a bounty of riches for all, any chance of the residents of /mu/ doing the same?

also any google docs with albums would be welcome
>>
so youve come to plunder and not to contribute anything
>>
Go fuck yourself. If you took the chance to browse the catalog for 5 seconds you would see we have sharethreads, and have been for years.

Delete this thread
>>
I think sharethreads still pop around sometimes
>>
Yeah. It's called a sharethread.
>>
>>69309284
there is no sharethread and there hasn't been one in weeks you tremendous faggot
>>
>>69309344
Are you retarded?

>>69298129
>>
>>69309284
Kill yourself
>>
>>69309254
Honestly dude I hope you get in a car accident and fucking perish into the netherworld, mother fucker.
>>
>>69309254

dude fuck off
>>
>>69309254
Fuck off
>>
>>69309254
>doesn't link the /co/ thread
And these people have the right to be pissed at you because sharethreads do exist.
>>
>>69309254
>>69298129
some are ass shit was posted there during the night

when your this new, you should try to refrain from making remarks like that until you explore the boards more
faggot
>>
kys newfag sage
>>
>I need my music curated for me

Fuck off newfag millenials, put some effort into your hobbies
>>
>>69311843
>m-m-muh millenials
OP is probably Gen Z
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.