[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only opera worth listening to is Trapped in the Closet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

The only opera worth listening to is Trapped in the Closet. Prove me wrong.
>>
a day in the opera by queen
>>
>>69300045
Prove yourself right.
>>
I mean a night at the opera by queen
shit
>>
>>69300045
ive been saying this shit for years trapped in the closet is the greatest shit ever
>>
>>69300094
Here's your (You).
>>
>>69300162
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>69300186
You new here, buddy?
>>
>>69300045
>Oooo, ooooh, with a spatula in here haaaand
>*back up vocalists in falsetto* SPATULAAA AH AHHHH

It's so unintentionally funny. I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up by memesters yet.
>>
>>69300235
No. Are you ?
>>
ANONYMOUS TIP: stop responding to friendo
>>
>>69300323
But it's so fun to watch him flounder.
>>
>>69300235
You'd think he'd make the connection after seeing the real (You) above the one you wrote. But no...
>>
>>69300347
he's not floundering this is how he derails threads its shitposting ju jitsu
>>
>>69300323
FRIENDO TIP: Don't attempt to talk down to your superiors.

>>69300391
Let's apply some critical thinking.

OP: prove a negative
FRIENDO: support the positive first
ANON: [low quality post]
FRIENDO: that's a low quality post
ANON: wow you must be new
FRIENDO: what

This is what happens when you're more interested in discussing tripfriends than music.

>>69300402
Stop following me around.
>>
>>69300461
Why do you use a tripcode? legitimate question because I can't think of a reason
>>
>>69300461
no :) do you like john adams
>>
>>69300461
Why did you get so defensive? Jesus Chest. You must have some issues to work out.
>>
>>69300508
Christ*
>>
>>69300478
First of all, thanks for proving my point.

Second, accountability and filterability, of course. A tripcode encourages a higher quality of posting by nature of giving other users the option of filtering out your content.

If you don't use a tripcode, you're essentially saying that complacent posting is okay.

>>69300484
Yes, actually. I was just listening to China Gates earlier today.

>>69300508
Thanks for the expert opinion, Freud.
>>
From the House of the Dead exists
>>
>>69300575
That was my first post, what do you mean thanks for proving your point? (I was the first one you responded to)
>>
>>69300606
You're the OP or >>69300323 ?

If only there were a site feature to distinguish single-sentence posts from each other...
>>
>>69300640
There's a difference between using a tripcode in one thread to distinguish between certain people, like the OP using one for example, and someone using one across every thread to build up a reputation so they can feel important.
>>
>>69300640
I'm neither of those. I happened upon this post, saw drama caused by a tripfag and decided to see why you were a tripfag.

My understanding is that it encourages quality posting? Why not just post with high quality without a tripcode?

Do you want recognition?
>>
>>69300691
A false dilemma (also called false dichotomy, false binary, black-and-white thinking, bifurcation, denying a conjunct, the either–or fallacy, fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses, fallacy of the excluded middle, the fallacy of false choice, or the fallacy of the false alternative) is a type of informal fallacy that involves a situation in which only limited alternatives are considered, when in fact there is at least one additional option. The opposite of this fallacy is argument to moderation.

>>69300695
>saw drama caused by a tripfag
Mm, no. You can't fault me for Anonymous making off-topic posts in response to my on-topic reply. I don't control his/her actions.

>Why not just post with high quality without a tripcode?
I already answered this question. What specifically did you not understand ?
>>
>>69300826
Your answer was so that people can filter out your posts. You want them to be able to do that to encourage yourself to have a higher quality of posts.

Why not just stick to high quality posts without a tripcode?
>>
>>69300826
I stated only two arguments because one is what you claimed to be doing and one is what you are actually doing. You can't claim false dichotomy when the dilemma is as black and white as it gets.
>>
>>69300872
>Why not just stick to high quality posts without a tripcode?
There's absolutely no valid reason to do so over the alternative.

>>69300967
>one is what you claimed to be doing
You would be doing a lot better if you stopped arguing with hallucinations.
>>
>>69301031
>there's absolutely no valid reason to do so over the alternative

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>69301065
I meant exactly what I said. There is absolutely no reason [for me] to not use a tripcode. I gain nothing.
>>
>>69301117
You would stop pissing people off and derailing threads so easily, for one
>>
Should Trapped in the Closet be listened to by itself or only with the videos? I've only seen the mini-series but never listened to just the music.
>>
>>69301140
I don't derail threads, anonymous posters do. It's not my fault that they're obsessed with me.

Next.
>>
>>69301157
It works best as a whole (music and video).

The content can get tiresome when you have 33 tracks of virtually the same music and nothing else to focus on.
>>
>>69300461
>FRIENDO: that's a low quality post
I thought he didn't get the thing about calling responses (You)s.
>>
>>69301220
My thoughts exactly tripfag. Go be an hero
>>
>>69301182
>It's not my fault that they're obsessed with me.
Using tripcodes makes you kind of like young Frasier and Niles insisting on wearing bowler hats like The Avengers all summer.
>>
>>69301255
>an hero
People still say this ?

>>69301244
The entire point of my post was that it's a nonsensical reply. The implication of those posts is typically in response to bait. Inviting someone to expound their argument isn't bait. Do you understand now ?
>>
>>69301317
>Do you understand now ?
Yes, now I do thanks, you utter fucking douche.
>>
>>69301317
How does it feel that you made 5 people hate you in 20 minutes?
>>
File: go ahead, filter me.png (669KB, 707x457px) Image search: [Google]
go ahead, filter me.png
669KB, 707x457px
>>69301830
I feel nothing.
>>
>>69301898
Honestly though, what is your opinion on Trapped in the Closet?
>>
>>69301929
I really liked it ! The music provides a nice backdrop that doesn't demand too much attention (and therefore doesn't begin to bore you until late into the project) and the weaving story lines are all funny and interesting. I've only watched through it all twice, due mostly to lack of musical staying power and the long duration.

It's great for the novelty piece that it is.
>>
>>69300640
Try reddit sometime.
>>
>>69302193
?
>>
I kind of like the music all being the same

Its pretty immersive in this self aware and bizarre way

Its not unintentionally funny
>>
Is it supposed to be surrealist? in the 4th chapter when he comes home there's clearly someone in the shower with his wife, but no one when he opens the shower door
>>
>>69300640
that's part of the linguistic game of anonymity and ephemerality nerd
>>
>>69302567
It's just his imagination fueled by paranoia from the phone call. While we later learn the policeman had just left from having relations with his wife, at the time he is unaware of this and he's furiously running through the scenario on his head. I wouldn't call it surrealist at all.

>>69302593
Great post.
>>
>>69302639
>I wouldn't call it surrealist at all
its p unusal tho. Youd think a production like this would have some kind of filter over that part to indicate a dream. maybe im a pleb, i thought it was a cool detail tho
>>
File: einstein on the beach p4k 10.png (141KB, 1202x370px) Image search: [Google]
einstein on the beach p4k 10.png
141KB, 1202x370px
>>
MIDGET
Midget
midget
(midget)
[midget]
>>
>>69302677
>Youd think a production like this would have some kind of filter over that part to indicate a dream.
I'm inclined to think that the translucence of the shower door acts as a window for his imagination. The vague nature of the actual image allows his mind to distort it to fit his bias. While a less subtle handling might have worked, I prefer the way they executed it.

>maybe im a pleb
Not at all.

> i thought it was a cool detail tho
Same, it's the little things that make it worth the occasional re-watch.
>>
Is that opera about you, taking the title metaphorically? Because you hella gay you stupid kike
>>
>>69302912
>>69302858
a post so nice that you posted and i read it twice!

who's your favorite character?
>>
>>69301031
>the only thing keeping me from shitposting is a tripcode

The fucking irony.
>>
>>69303047

you'll die soon naive kike
>>
>>69302938
Besides Sylvester I'd have to say Chuck comes across as a genuinely good guy who got swept up in the current. While virtually everyone else was cheating and scheming and being un-virtuous in general, Chuck just fell in love with a taken man. His behavior in part three is what I base most of this on, as it was my favorite and the independent entry I've watched the most.

What about you ? Favorite character / episode ?

>>69303047
Nobody said this, stop grasping at straws.
>>
>>69303297
Nigga why you keep changing yo name?
>>
>>69303383
Plausible deniability and boredom.
>>
>>69300045
that scene where the midget is hiding under that bitches sink absolutely killed me
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.