[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf /mu/, this isn't even that bad. I listened to everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5392.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
Wtf /mu/, this isn't even that bad. I listened to everything by them before this and you guys said it would be shit. Albeit the wall was horrible this was actually fine
>>
The Wall < Dark Side < WYWH tho
>>
Money is shit

>you can't
>>
>>69284593
Yes I can
>>
>>69284593
It's a fine song, it doesn't measure up to their earlier stuff but that doesn't mean it's bad by any means
>>
Dark Side is great. /mu/ likes to be the opposite because they feel the need to separate themselves.
>>
>>69284580
You can debate those albums all you like but they all don't measure up to TPATGOD, or a saucerful or secrets
>>
>>69284580
true, animals and wywh are tied for me
>>
>>69284668
I completely agree.
>>
>>69284668
Those albums are okay, but they are super derivative of the Beatles. At least their 70s prog rock was something new.

I realize what I just said may be wrong and uninformed, but fuck it, I'll stand by it. I have my set opinions on floyd.
>>
File: floydinfo.png (4MB, 1193x1543px) Image search: [Google]
floydinfo.png
4MB, 1193x1543px
I don't get why /mu/ likes to ride Animals' dick so much there are at least three other albums i'd put ahead of it
>>
>>69284580
wer is animals and meddle
did u only listen 2 the popular albums cuz then ur fagot
>>
>>69284657
And yet they're worshipping The Weeknd and Frank Ocean as we speak.
>>
>>69284742
Their 70's prog wasnt' ecxactly anything new for the times king Crimson,Yes, and other Krautrock bands like Neu were on the same kind of ting for the time.Honestly Neu's self titled sounds a bit like Pink Floyd without vocals and somewhat better
>>
I don't think I've ever seen anyone on here call Dark Side shit. The unanimous opinion from what I've seen is "it's good but overrated and PF wrote better stuff"
>>
>>69284866
yeah i knew king crimson was gonna come up, that's why i made that second part of my comment. i'm just biased toward meddle-animals era floyd.
>>
Dark Side isn't bad but it is by no means the best album ever, the best album of the 70s, or even close to the best Pink Floyd album.

The instrumentals are absolutely horrible and add nothing to the album and they bookend almost every song front to back. Money is purely shit, you want Pink Floyd singing about how greed is bad just listen to Animals.

Time, Us and Them, and Brain Damage/Eclipse are great. The rest of the album really isn't worthwhile, you could be listening to Wish You Were Here or Animals instead.
>>
>>69285097
I can Agree with the fact that's not any of which you mention, however it is better than Wish You Were Here, Animals It could be a toss up .Personally I think A Saucerful of Secrets is their best work.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.