[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every year that goes by listening to these guys im more convinced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 10

File: 1479090243115.jpg (468KB, 831x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479090243115.jpg
468KB, 831x1024px
every year that goes by listening to these guys im more convinced theyre one of if not the most special band of this era

also tfw recently fall in deep crush and now purple bottle is my fucking jam

anco general i guess
>>
>>69267866
They all look cute in this feels era photo.
>>
>>69267894
nerdy and young geo looks like id meet him in a high school comp sci class
>>
I've been listening to a lot of photo related and HCTI lately. It feels fitting for this time of year.
>>
File: 86204482.jpg (426KB, 831x1024px) Image search: [Google]
86204482.jpg
426KB, 831x1024px
this is the cutest photoshoot imo
>>
>>69267954

yeeeeesss i want more from this photoshoot
>>
>>69267954
>Jawline Ranking
Avey>>>>>>>>>Deak>>Geo>>Panda
>>
>>69267943

yeah good choices, i could agree noiser anco is good for this time of year
>>
File: 86205088.jpg (724KB, 831x1024px) Image search: [Google]
86205088.jpg
724KB, 831x1024px
>>69268051
this is the only other one, sry!
>>
listening to HCTI for the first time ama
>>
>>69268069
>deak having a better jawline than anyone
>>
>>69268176
It's......
....good
>>
They are special, I don't think I've ever met an artist that has made so many consistent albums that all feel connected to a part of my life despite the fact that I've only got into them last year.
>>
>>69268284
it is!
>>
>>69268443
Same anon.
>>
>>69268069
swap panda and deak and i agree
>>
>you will never have chill friends to make psych jams with
Fuck man, I don't want to live anymore.
>>
What influenced the sound of Danse/Hollinndagain era Anco?
>>
>>69268622

dude i know like the guys in anco are so lucky they found each other

>tfw when avey addresses that very blessing in three umbrellas
>>
>>69268626
i would say Mercury Rev and the Residents no joke

I bet all the members dabbled in that shit
>>
>>69268692
and Black Dice
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x421px
>mfw hollinndaggain is over 100 dollars on vinyl
>>
ive never heard a band that has inspired both nostalgia and originality simultaneously in their music, I actually thanked them because of how beautiful their music is on a personal level.

Also I really wish them best of luck with some of the crap they've been going through
>>
>>69268754

what crap do you mean?
>>
what's your favorite late era AnCo? CHz has grown on me recently but FBK remains King imo
>>
>>69268770
Avey's loss mostly
>>
>>69268781

when do you call 'late era' starting. i would say MPP was the turning point

CHz is awesome and underrated af
>>
>>69268781
is late era MPP->PW? if so then

MPP>FBK>PW>TTG>Chz personally
>>
>>69268786

what happened? sorry i just didnt know anything happened... did his mother die?
>>
>>69267866
Bottom left kinda looks like the frontman of Seether
>>
>>69268845
aunt died
>>
>>69268812
Late era is after Feels
>>
File: PWLIALIL.png (857KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
PWLIALIL.png
857KB, 888x888px
>>69268845
He realized he could never make an album as good as this, then killed his mom in a rage with it playing.
>>
>>69268892
ok then

MPP>Feels>Grass EP>FBK>Strawberry Jam≥Painting With>TTG>Chz>Peacebone/Safer
>>
>>69268781
of the 2010s i think down there and pbvsgr are best
tomboy would be my pick for worst though, it has some nice songs but it's sonically terrible and really repetitive. just repetitive song structures would be fine, if the songs themselves had more variety.
>>
Is Animal Crack Box worth listening to?
>>
>>69271185
you would be better off listening to early bootlegs, but if you're into that kind of stuff it could be worth checking out
>>
what's your favorite AnCo to have on vinyl :3

I love strawberry jam's gate fold, so colorful
>>
>>69271314
I also love Strawberry Jam's art but I love listening to HCTI on vinyl particularly. Plus I love the art for it as well.
>>
>>69271309
almost all of their songs have a pretty simple pop song at their core
kys
>>
>>69268733
someone asked avey at a show like a month ago and they said they were going to reissue old stuff soon, including person pitch
>>
They lost their spark after Prospect Hummer. They'll never go back to Spirit/Danse/Indian territory now that they're a party band.
>>
They're not special. Animal Collective are the "I'm not like the other girls" of bands. Ones that are so unimaginative that they must forcefully insert gimmicks with little to no solid basis in it, ruining the whole thing further. Make no mistake, they certainly are just that: music prides itself in having no solid basis upon quality or basic music making competence. Their concept of being novel is just ignoring basic music theory and not following structures that make music good or enjoyable. That is NOT creativity, that is just basic incompetence.

Their entire concept of originality and being inventive is just fractured bullshit whilst ignoring something as basic as a decent chord progression. That's like claiming that denying 2x2 being 4 is a unique concept worth praising. Like math, music has basic concepts you must build off to improve its quality; AnCo is basically like an edgy middler schooler ignoring step 0 and taking pride in going BACKWARDS rather than making any tangible creativity. That's like trying to do trigonometry when you failed Algebra I, you get some shitty half baked poorly rooted shit. AnCo PRIDE THEMSELVES in being retards. They then layer all this half baked shit onto generic "psychedelia", yes they certainly go apeshit for beach boy vocal harmonies like every other fucking 2000s "indie band".

When they're not doing that they're making generic folk-rock with some bullshit yelping on top of it to make it 'tribal-like". On their NINTH studio album, they finally figured out what the fuck a basic chord progression was, and everybody went apeshit. They finally went from step -1 to step 0. Animal Collective is faux-creativity, basically a corruption of original or independent though in favor of directionless ignoring of basic music/song structure and believing that itself to serve as a shred of creativity. They are disgusting in standing for everything that is wrong and poor and lazy in "experimental" music. There's nothing to "get".
>>
>>69271519
someone's cornflakes sound shat on
>>
>>69271519
Why did you post this twice? and you forgot your meme picture the second time, post it again.
>>
>>69271598
How typical of an AnCo """""""""fan""""""""" to hide behind irony and sarcasm to avoid legitimate criticism of their shitty meme band.
>>
File: file.png (84KB, 1852x160px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
84KB, 1852x160px
>>69271661
Okay? But why did you post it twice, I can see the deleted post right there. Is it because you forgot to press enter?
It's really not that hard to press, also you forgot the picture of that kid in the second post.
You've already posted it twice might as well post it again.
>>
>>69271519
I really wonder what you would think if you heard actual experimental music
>>
>>69271704
I fell for the Anco "experimental" meme since the early 2000s. I was neck deep in the weary irony of "it's just experimental maaaan" as if that excuses incompetence of shit music. Now it seems that independent culture is in a limbo of just being ironic about how shitty it is. It's a true fucking hell. and worse yet the "Genuine" love for things like AnCo are also misguided and rooted in irony. It's a cultural fucking hell.

Also, no- just because you rated 1k < 200 rated albums on RYM marked 'experimental' or 'avant' doesn't mean you know fuck all above an average top 40 listener in terms of music experimentation.
>>
>>69271740
Why are you so angry, why are you literally mad that people enjoy a band, why did you put genuine in quotations, do you actually think people can't genuinely enjoy something because YOU specifically think it's bad?
>>
>>69271695
and you continue to use irony and sarcasm to smear my legitimate points and make me look like an idiot for actually being serious. i strongly suggest you take a noose to your neck because you seem to be incapable of taking genuine opinions and criticism of your favorite shitty band.
>>
>>69271740
>and worse yet the "Genuine" love for things like AnCo are also misguided and rooted in irony.
kek the projection
>>
>>69271762
I'm not at people for "enjoying' an unenjoyable band, they're just horribly, horribly misguided and fooled into believing they genuinely enjoy music that is literally impossible for the brain to enjoy.
>>
after mpp though, it just don't do me no more. but how could anyone top strawberry jam, even the guys who made it. strawberry jam was the peak, mpp was still tripping sack but "aw man, i'm definitely not where i was even 40 minutes ago," CH is not accepting it's over and desperately trying to keep tripping, and painting with is "well damn, okay, we can at least think about how cool it was when we were still tripping"

also the fact that deaking is there sometimes and other times not bothers me to moderate degree. i believe he is almost useless. we know about avey and panda, and geologist seems like someone good to bounce ideas off of or have revise your work. but deak just seems useless.

>tfw alvin row is only one song
>>
>>69271785
dude i havent seen bait this good in years, well done
>>
>>69271768
Do you know what irony is? I really don't think you do, and please point out the sarcasm in my post.
I also like how you call your own opinions genuine but put genuine in quotes when it's someone else's opinion.
>>
>>69271800
You know it's possible to actually analyze whether or not someone is enjoying a piece of music through a scan of their brain patterns? of course its fucking pointless and a waste of money to do so, but its possible. anco are the shittiest type of close-minded "anti-experimentation" in recent memory. i dont even know if they realize how misguided they are, and their cultural influence is frightening at so.
>>
>>69271785
u stupid man. i mean i used to think anco sucked myself, but then i started taking showers and playing strawberry jam. fireworks and for reverend green are great. you're a pleb.
>>
dude can someone tell me why people think STGSTV is so good? The mixing makes me mad <:(. I do kinda like Choco Gal and April and le Phantopm tho.
>>
>>69271822
I knew Anco in 2004. Trust me it's not that I "don't get it", there's nothing to fucking get.

also, they ARE capable of being good musicians, when they actually show basic structural competence in albums like strawberry jam, but even then they INSIST on still having SOME sort of shit resentment toward basic music theory that makes music, you know, enjoyable. fireworks suffers from a shitty lack of hook and basic progression and reverend green is much of the same. its so frustrating because they CAN be good but they choose not to be and call that "Experimentation". that is not experimentation, thats just poor musicianship.

also, the classic "you're le pleb because you dont condone pitchfork approved shit" an absolute essential for any retard to basically off their own opinion.
>>
This thread has lost all love.
>>
>>69271863
i've been here a long time, do you remember the tourist? you're doing about as well as he used to. why you're on this "experimentation" tirade i don't understand. you're mad because it isn't "true" musical experimentation, but deformed pop music, so it is neither true pop music or experimental music, but "plebs" misunderstand it and enjoy it as both or one or the other, and the wrongness of that misunderstanding gets your autism going? is that what is happening here?
>>
>>69271863
>when youre so hipster you liked anco in 2004 but dislike them after MPP

theres no escaping your mindset, its got the same basis to it as the anco defenders itt, from all angles- you've got the whole ironic culture thing down to point, but im sure you know the consequences of that as well
>>
>>69271940
I dont use terms like "true" or 'false" experimentation, there's things that are progressive in music and unstructured garbage that thinks being unstructured or ignoring basic music "building blocks" is a novelty in its own, which it is not whatsoever.

At least with something like trout mask replica the novelty factor was there, it was ironic and "avant" at a time that most needed it, so that (cultural) novelty factor alone made it a great album. theres absolutely no fucking redeeming qualities for bands like anco to do the same in the 2000s.
>>
>>69267866
>also tfw recently fall in deep crush and now purple bottle is my fucking jam
OP is qt

I've been listening to a lot of Chz, Hollinddagain, and HCTI lately. Don't even know why.

>>69268781
>>69268892
FBK = Strawberry Jam > MPP > CHz > TTG = PW
At least for now
>>
>>69271989
>>69271940
This really is a pointless argument but I do largely feel dread for this shitty cultural influence that anco will inevitably have on "art" music. I'm afraid of what other half assed dishonest shit will come out and be praised as creative for it in decades to come, but I also question whether or not it can become so ironic and so ungenuine to the listener or consumer that it becomes honestly enjoyable.
>>
>>69271940
Didn't the tourist kill himself?
>>
>>69271989
i believe it to be true that you have autism, or that this debate is triggering an autistic response in a normal functioning person, if you deny being outright autistic.

why does anco's neglect of "building blocks" rustle you so hard? i'm want to understand what you're saying here but i really think you've had an unlucky fall into a crack that most people are able to avoid.

also, it is novel, you admit it by saying it was for trout mask replica, b-but that's cause it was first! well people these days don't listen to that, and now anco is their first go of it, and it's generally much easier on the ears than the beefman. there are plenty of redeeming qualities to them doing it in the 2000s, since trout mask replica itself as a record to listen to is now irrelevant, but anco are, because they've obviously struck a chord with many people.

again, the problem here seems to be you acting like an autistic ape.

I'd like to know what you think of the music of Charles Mingus, Beethoven, and Chopin, in that order.
>>
>>69272108
ha! me from 2009 wishes, but i don't know. he'll always live on in my memory.
>>
>>69272159
You misunderstand my point entirely, if you think I've fallen "into a crack that most people are able to avoid".

Entirely.

The majority of AnCo fans aren't even aware of this cultural phenomenon, they themselves are a part of.

It "triggers me" because it's setting a frightening cultural influence for the future, and it has gotten so bad I don't even know whether there is a way out anymore. It genuinely makes me want to die in thinking about how dead art is now, where ignoring the "rules" that are the FOUNDATION for any good art is considered creativity in itself. It's fucking horrifying. What little genuine experimentation AnCo does isn't even that great or original anyway, so I am just baffled at why people fool themselves into saying how great they are.
>>
>>69272234
How are you guys still responding to a blatant trole? Christ, report and move on.
>>
>>69272066
anco certainly has peaks and valleys. i enjoy the fuck out of certain tracks, and then i see my friend who used to be the indie kid talk about a track like bees like it's magic, like it's interesting, and "whoa man totally cool and out there" and that bothers me too. but the shitty parts of anco will spawn shitty bands no one worth their salt will care about. they aren't the end of music, they aren't the start of a decade of shitty fad music, they aren't the death of art music, they aren't going to ruin anything of true value that comes out.

what is it you're truly mad about? people thinking something that isn't really special innovative art music is art music? the same thing that has always happened and will always happen?
having said what you've said, you are in a very arrogant state of mind, if not always, at least right now.

>check your ability to parse information
>>
>>69272159
Didn't see that last bit: without going into much detail;

>mingus: a genius, rightfully often called the greatest jazz composer of all time. jazz wasnt exactly an intellectual genre, despite the beatniks and proto-hipsters of the past hyping it up as such otherwise, but mingus justifies that hype fully.

>beethoven was also rightfully a genius that was able to abide by the rules in creating fantastic shit, really moving pieces, garners a genuine emotional response and is probably the best out of the choral era in classical too, shame he was a dick or something.

>chopin, no opinion. just ehh? never looked into him much because didnt really interest me.
>>
>>69272272
i was hoping it was genuine and i could hurt someone's feelings on the internet. alas, you're right and i've been wasting my 4 day weekend being tricked my trolls.
gonna go listen to spirit. love the experimentation on that album.
>>
>>69272302
cultural irony is so bad that you accuse me in my full sincerity of being arrogant simply for being sincere. that is exactly what frightens me about anco's popularity and acclaim

> the same thing that has always happened and will always happen?

no. you obviously dont really know what youre talking about. this has never happened before on such a scale to where it literally engulfs an independent "culture'.
>>
>>69272361
See >>69272364

BEING FUCKING SINCERE IS CONSIDERED TROLLING TO YOU

HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT OVER YOUR OWN STATE OF MIND ABOUT SUCH A THING
>>
>>69272361
>4 day weekend

oh, you're in high school. that explains alot.

still i hope youll consider what i said and realize how blatantly unaware of what youre even arguing here.
>>
>>69272171
Remember someone under his tripcode saying something about an hero like 2 years ago but I'm not 100% sure
>>
>>69272364
one can be sincerely arrogant, it's called narcissism. you aren't a bad person, you just need help.
>>
>>69272420
yeah he dropped his trip. ##frequency
never forget.
>>
>>69272432
I don't think you know what narcissism is either.

Very nice strawman, with le epic wikipedia armchair psych.
>>
>>69272234
Is this just another "modern art isn't art because it doesn't adhere to my definition of art" rant?
>>
>>69272497
yes
>>
>>69272497
The fuck? How did you get that from anything I said?
>>
>>69272447
i think you're in denial. the way you are behaving certainly isn't normal. i'm not a doctor and an anonymous message board isn't a doctor's office, but i'm certain you have some kind of disorder that if properly addressed would bring great contentment into your life. you can be more normal, unimportant ideas and concepts don't have to upset you as much as this one does, it only takes a little effort, and help is out there.
>>
>>69272518
>It genuinely makes me want to die in thinking about how dead art is now, where ignoring the "rules" that are the FOUNDATION for any good art is considered creativity in itself
This has been posted thousands of times by /pol/tards who think modern art is some kind of jewish abomination.
>>
>>69272533
You're right- actually having genuine discussion isn't "normal" by neo-/mu/s standards.

It's 4 AM, shouldn't you be sleeping for school tomorrow?
>>
>>69272562
I'm pretty sure school is out tomorrow for the only country that matters
>>
>>69272540
you're a fucking retard bro. that quote doesn't dismissive postmodernism as a whole, some of the earlier works were genius because of how they could critique the faults of "traditional" art which was an a genuine artistic factor in its own. again, the fuck, are you retarded?

how do you get the idea that im shitting over postmodernism as a whole and dismissing things simply for being a part of that?
>>
>>69272595
You sound really upset over nothing.
>>
>>69272562
bro, there is no discussion when all you are going to do is throw rantrums. you don't understand discourse. perhaps you're trying, perhaps you intend to do what you've seen other people do, but you're going about it the wrong way, and extent to which you're going about it the wrong way implies some kind of personality disorder on your part. please get help my man, i don't want anyone to suffer through what you obviously are. you don't have to man. help is out there.
>>
>>69268622
My friend who would do that with me just moved to Washington, half the country away. With luck, he will be famous on his own. I can only cry and wait for the free backstage passes.
>>
>>69272609
It's not nothing. Generic, untalented, (((largely))) uncreative shit like anco is being applauded everywhere and it's only furthered a creative hole that now seems impossible to get out of.

The future looks bleak as hell, what is the solution to getting out of this? going back to "traditional" experimentation now that the influence of weary irony that was brought about with the mindset that makes crap like anco acceptable in a social setting? I dont think so, it would be laughed out of the room, unfortunately.
>>
>>69272624
you probably dont understand my basic references, which i acknowledge can come off pretentious if you dont but everything ive said is fully valid.

i would understand how it looks like "tantrums" if again you dont know what im talking about.
>>
>>69272635
>(((largely)))
stopped reading there

back to your containment board
>>
>>69272657
I'm sure you never use any memes that aren't from other boards. nice, upvoted.
>>
>>69268811
CHz was a perfect follow up to MPP and also SJ, and anyone who says otherwise is fucking retarded and also a niggerfagggot.
>>
>>69272644

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

>Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
>Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
>Exaggerating your achievements and talents
>Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
>Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
>Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
>Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
>>
>>69272680

>Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Never implied so, never said I was more important than you.
>Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
never claimed to be superior.
>Exaggerating your achievements and talents
never claimed to have any achievements or real talents.
>Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
not sure how you could even get this from what ive said.
>Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
when did i say this senpai?
>Requiring constant admiration
if i wanted admiration i would have just said how great anco was itt.
>Having a sense of entitlement
wut
>Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
>Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
>Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

alright not gonna tick off every one, but yeah, i know you googled it thinking "oh man im gonna prove this guy wrong" but literally none of these could be assumed from anything ive said itt

go home underage armchair psych
>>
>>69272711
carry on my wayward son. i hope you find peace someday. that you stop concerning yourself with trivial matters, or that you stop feeling the need to troll anonymous message boards in the early AM.
>>
this is a very dumb thread but thats ok
>>
>>69272781
>>69272777
Feel bad for you. You must be telling yourself I'm trolling in order to dismiss anything I've said. It only proves my point further
>>
>>69272806
if it helps i think it's dumb on both sides
you can really stop trying by this point
>>
>>69271519
Wow dude, you should probably just fucking kill yourself for missing the mark that fucking much. Wew fucking faggot lad.
>>
>>69272821
Again, I've known anco since 2004 i was dancing to the emperors lack of clothes long before you were and i only finally got out of that slump and realized what a fucking idiot i was for praising anco

>>69272815
epic, casual, dismissive sarcasm! woooooooooo how very hip and trendy of a form of intercourse very nice!
>>
like wow this board is really full of faggots that think anco isn't good, you nigger jew faggots should kill yourselves or go back to r/indieheads where you belong you nigger faggots lmao omg tasteless fucks, i bet you like bon iver too like cuck niggers.
>>
>>69272837
>I've been listening to this band longer than you therefore you have no taste

Dude, come on. Just because you have renounced good taste doesn't mean anyone else has to.

Though I will admit the only time I really like Painting With is when I am shit faced.
>>
>>69272854
I never said you didn't have taste. I never said knowing the band longer than you means you have no taste

it is to show that ive been at this "anco is good" mindset for embarrassingly long before i realized how fucking retarded that is.
>>
>>69272899
Here's
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArIGqfdmHLg
>>
>>69272943
>lol let's write two completely separate songs and play them on top of each other
>>
>>69272899
Dude, despite your dubs, you're still retarded not for remembering and realizing the genius of Anco for at least some duration of their very much prolific career.
>>
>>69272956
Have you ever killed two stones with one bird?

Just think about it anon...
>>
>>69272956
Why do you like animal collective so much? Is Deak your man?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>69272956
>haha ok
>>
>>69272967
People who don't understand Anco certainly can't comprehend two different things at the same time.
>>
>>69272975
I mean, Deak did out perform Anco proper this year.
>>
>>69272977
What is your spirit animal brother?
>>
>>69272985
A polar bear I guess? That must mean that I love Panda Bear's silky smoove vocals, but love Avey's abrasiveness.

Basically Person Pitch is ambient shit I haven't listened to enough while at the same time Down There is much more entertaining and meaningful.
>>
I can't stop laughing at how stupid this fighting is. If anyone tries fighting me next, I'm going to start crying over here.
>>
>>69271519
*tip
>>
>>69271519
can't read lol
>>
File: native speaker.jpg (575KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
native speaker.jpg
575KB, 1000x1000px
Serious question: Why is it that whenever a musician uses delay and reverb driven guitars, they immediately get compared to AnCo?
>>
wtf was that anon talking about? AnCo is catchy af, they really know hot to make enjoyable music
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.