[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm watching The Beatles Anthology and there's lots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1467324895463.png (39KB, 482x556px) Image search: [Google]
1467324895463.png
39KB, 482x556px
So I'm watching The Beatles Anthology and there's lots of scenes with hundreds of women (not even teen girls) fainting and shit, so it makes me wonder, why would they do that? Were people in the 60's so retarded that they couldn't control themselves while seeing a pop star and why has this phenomenon stayed in modern culture?
>>
My guess:

At the time: It was a new and exciting kind of music for them along with their somewhat attraction to the beatles (mainly Paul) so that was how they naturally reacted

Why it still happens now: No fucking clue.
>>
>>69263315
Its very clearly mass hysteria

They also used to piss themselves en masse due to the distorted reality field caused by 40k women completely losing their shit and screaming uncontrollably

Same thing that makes trump rallies so violent sometimes
>>
>>69263346
>They also used to piss themselves en masse due to the distorted reality field caused by 40k women completely losing their shit and screaming uncontrollably
.....Holy shit.
>>
>>69263346
That and the people paid by the DNC to provoke conflict.
>>
>>69263545
>>>/pol/
>>
Same thing has happened a number of times in the past. Sometimes there'll just be a LOT of tension and suppressed emotions amongst a demographic and then suddenly it'll all get triggered en masse by the most mundane cause. It is literally the straw that breaks the camel's back.

It happened around the time Freud was starting to write his cocaine-fueled interpretations of the cause of certain behavioural problems.

It happened to Elvis to perhaps an equal extent.

Happened to Mozart, for fuck's sake
>>
>>69263346
i don't like Trump, but the majority of violence has come from the left this election
>>
>>69263639
Yeah, it's a first since the late Vietnam era. I'm pretty impressed.
>>
>>69263578
It's just an objective fact m8
>>
>>69263367
Yeah dude, venue workers would complain about having to mop up piss, vomit and tears that pooled on the floor
>>
>>69263664
that's what happens when the MSM convince people that the opposition is literally the second coming of Hitler and the Nazis
>>
>>69263680
No. It's literally the opposite of that.
>>
I don't want this thread I just want to go to the beach
>>
>>69263269
This wasn't a new thing - this kind of mass hysteria had happened roughly 100 years back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisztomania

It's a commonplace thing when someone sees someone notable or something
>>
>>69264542
>video evidence of people in the DNC saying they people to start violence
>"yeah but it's not true"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.