[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirror mirror On the wall Is this not the biggest meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Mirror mirror

On the wall

Is this not the biggest meme

Of them all?
>>
No it's the falling for the Trout Mask Replica is a meme meme
>>
>>69262370
this
>>
File: IMG_0906.jpg (68KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.jpg
68KB, 350x350px
No, this is
>>
>>69262302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDle00tZJFE
>>
>>69262302
>crap ass replicaca
>craptain queefshart and his tragic fart
>>
>>69262302
THAT'S RIGHT THE MASCARA SNAKE
FAST AND BULBOUS
TIGHT ALSO
>>
Poor Jews
>>
>God Tier
Dachau Blues
Neon Meate Dream of a Octafish

>Demi God Tier
Sugar 'n Spikes
Ella Guru

>Top Great Tier
Sweet Sweet Bulbs
Pachuco Cadaver

>Mid Great Tier
Moonlight on Vermont
Bills Corpse

>Low Great Tier
Frownland
My Human Gets Me Blues
Hair Pie: Bake 2
Pena
She's Too Much for My Mirror
Hobo Chang Ba
Veteran's Day Poppy

>Good Tier
Hair Pie: Bake 1
Dali's Car
Fallin' Ditch
Ant Man Bee
The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica)
Steal Softly Thru Snow
Old Fart at Play

>Okay Tier
China Pig
When Big Joan Sets Up
Wild Life

>Poetry Tier
The Dust Blows Forward 'n the Dust Blows Back
Well
Orange Claw Hammer
>>
>>69264250
shit taste
>>
File: 1479840197497.jpg (32KB, 332x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479840197497.jpg
32KB, 332x375px
>>69262302
>he fell for the Trout Mask Replica isn't good meme
>>
File: 1461537102556.jpg (265KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461537102556.jpg
265KB, 800x800px
>>
>>69262302
Oh boy.
It's a novelty record guys.
That's about it. Other wise its a scam, a spook, a Rothko if you will. Which bares no substance yet you buy into it.

Let's remind ourselves that that Don was mentally ill, never had the discipline to learn an instrument himself and physically & mentally tortured his band. Not to mention, he kept all the money himself and was deeply paranoid when reporters would ask about his Trout Mask band and whether they got payed or not.

The drummer who transcribed all of Dons work was mentally & physically abused so much that he had a problem coping with the outside world after TMR and turned full Jesus freak. Too many acid spiking and beatings.
Don is a hack, most of his life is a fabricated lie and you take that to the bank.

Go out one night and play TMR to your friends, see if they don't look at you like a disgusting freak.
>>
>>69266249
>friends
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69262302
it depends on what your definition of the word is is
>>
>>69262977
This looks like the worst movie of all time. Time to send this to everyone I know.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.