[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thankful Ye is finally getting the treatment he desperatly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1290612307_kanyewest_turkey.jpg (75KB, 620x701px) Image search: [Google]
1290612307_kanyewest_turkey.jpg
75KB, 620x701px
I'm thankful Ye is finally getting the treatment he desperatly needs and rightfully deserves.

Happy holidays,
-anon
>>
>>69259273
Now I know what they mean when they say "suck my cock"
>>
>>69259291
that's a turkey
>>
>>69259350
that's a Yeez-urkey.
>>
I really hope his family is with him today
>>
>>69259376
More like turkYE
>>
>>69259273
What is there to like about this guy, seriously?
The only thing I found remotrly enjoyable was 'American Boy' with Estelle.
Am I missing something? Beside shitty sneakers, I mean?
>>
>>69260774
try listening to some of his music
>>
>>69260945
Well, I did try to do just that. I felt everything was bland. What would you say is his best song?
>>
>>69261060
im very curious what you listened to cuz of all the criticisms of kanye ive seen, bland is not one of them

start with college dropout or MBDTF, we don't care, jesus walks, family business, power, runaway, lost in the world
>>
Reminder that the guy who claimed Trump would be president over a year ago predicts Kanye will win too.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard
>>
>>69261253
who the fuck cares what dilbert guy says
>>
>>69261060
No More Parties in LA
>>
>>69261210 (me)
thanks for the recs famalam, but I think I'll stick to 50 cent and the slim shady if ever felt thirsty for mainstream hip hop again
>>
>>69261334
kewl
>>
>>69261060
Through the wire
Gone
Cant tell me nothing
Paranoid
Dark fantasy
Black Skinhead
Saint Pablo
Are my personal favorites from all of his albums. You should first listen to all of his albums in order.
>>
>>69262416
Paranoid is one of the best synthpop songs of all time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.