[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DON'T WANT YOUR BULLSHIT >JUST WANT YOUR SEXUALITY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

>DON'T WANT YOUR BULLSHIT
>JUST WANT YOUR SEXUALITY

What did she mean by this?
>>
why did she age so poorly...
>>
>>69259326
To be fair, she's a cute grandma.
>>
>>69259326
People typically get uglier when they grow older. You can't really single her out for that. She could do a diet but meh.
>>
>>69259375
people typically don't live well
>>
>>69259348
She really is fuck you all
>>
>>69259348
no she's a shitty grandma and a bag
>>
>>69259348
Kate Ba-Bush-ka
>>
>>69260840
:)
>>
>a young, playful Kate will never want your sexuality
>>
She was a very creul selfish woman
>>
>>69260902
How?
>>
is there a reason kate is a gay icon?
>>
>>69260944
One of her songs and what it's actually about isn't particularly nice
>>
>>69260965
Dunno, she just attracts gay people.
However, she has some songs that talk about gays such as Wow (the vaseline line), The Gay Farewell (unreleased/demo) and Kashka from Baghdad
>>
>>69259326
she didn't, she just got fat
>>
>>69260977
Why are you being so coded and withholding information? What song are you referring to?
>>
>>69261169
I heard a cover of one of her songs and I was listening to the lyrics, apprently it was about someone was dying. I thought you bitch if you wrote that for me and were my pal I'd be gutted

See also the 'you've got cancer' marching band
>>
>>69260965
She's an art pop queen, that's why.
>>
File: 27KATEBUSH1-jumbo.jpg (493KB, 960x1001px) Image search: [Google]
27KATEBUSH1-jumbo.jpg
493KB, 960x1001px
>>69259326
she looked good here but thats probably the make-up
>>
It's pretty sad to see how self-indulgent she has become.

Her last interview was so shit. She seems so uninterested and can't even hold a conversation anymore.
Her last album was pure garbage. Hopefully she won't pull a Tori Amos and release a bunch of cringy records. I don't think she will, though, because she is one lazy fatass.
>>
>>69262430
Self indulgent? She's literally always been humble idk what you're talking about. She's had the temperament of a gentle grandma since she was in her late teens.
>>
>ROLLIN' THE BALL ROLLIN' THE BALL
>ROLLIN' THE BALL

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>69262596
She knew she was getting fat in the 00's
>>
>>69260965
>is there a reason kate is a gay icon?
LGBT "culture" is the most arbitrary shit. They'll take anything they want and insist it was for gay people all along.
>>
>>69259138
one of her worst lyrics. she sounds goofy as hell swearing in a song.
>>
File: kate bush 2016.jpg (86KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
kate bush 2016.jpg
86KB, 790x395px
reminder
>>
File: pam.jpg (11KB, 243x338px) Image search: [Google]
pam.jpg
11KB, 243x338px
>>69262363
She looks weirdly like Pamela Adlon in this picture, it's kinda freaking me out
>>
>>69263758
something being popular in the gay community doesn't mean it's only for gay people.
get over yourself.

gay men are generally into female pop musicians and kate bush happens to be one. that's how she became a gay icon.
>>
>>69264031
But look at that pure smile
She's just a sweet old grandma leave her alone
>>
>>69262430
I like tori amos no matter what she does
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.