[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you prefer, /mu/? >being in a band with a extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1438757846133.jpg (30KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438757846133.jpg
30KB, 600x800px
What would you prefer, /mu/?

>being in a band with a extremely mediocre discography and some great singles, commercially succesful and still relevant

>being in a band with one godtier album, the rest of the discography being beyond awful, makes success for a small amount of time and then gets forgotten but still remembered by a small fanbase
>>
first easily
>>
>>69245107
the first one obviously
>>
>>69245119
>>69245128
Just saying, that godtier album from the second one shaped an entire genre and it's still hailed as a landmark in music
>>
>>69245177
What band?
>>
How about a band that makes one god tier album and then does nothing else?
>>
>>69245323
Then the choice is too easy.

>>69245305
None in particular, just making up a scenario
>>
am i an original member of the godtier album band or some schmuck that came along and the genius that made the god tier left or is he also completely out of shape and shit now
>>
>>69245528
The whole band was participative in the making of the record, every part is god tier, that's why the album is hailed as a masterpiece, so your bandmates are also geniuses and not hacks
The other albums were shit because you and your bandmates tried to make something new and change the sounds but never quite got it right
>>
>>69245107
who gets laid more and with best quality pussy?
>>
>>69245643
this. i'm joining the first band that gets my dick sucked HARD
>>
>>69245658
>>69245643

Do you prefer to get your dick sucked by virgins on an music imageboard or a bunch of cocaine addicted whores who fuck with every hip indie band
>>
File: 516DZMQ1MGL.jpg (35KB, 293x300px) Image search: [Google]
516DZMQ1MGL.jpg
35KB, 293x300px
>>69245107
>being in a band with one godtier album, the rest of the discography being beyond awful, makes success for a small amount of time and then gets forgotten but still remembered by a small fanbase
>>
>>69245594
fugg thats worse because if we've lost our touched it hurts more, how much money do we make from this god tier album? like a few thousand? every year do i get a few hundred in royalties or what?
>>
>>69245693
i will join the first band that will guarantee the hard sucking of my dick. nothing more to it.
>>
>>69245699
Enough money to live a quiet and modest life
>>
>>69245107
>>69245594
Second option.
I'd rather create something of actual merit and/or try to make something of meaning, recognized or not, and inspire others rather than being relevant and successful financially with music that achieves little on its own.
>>
>>69245693
probably the second one, though i am weary of aids. What do you recommend?
>>
>>69245305
Beach Boys
>>
>>69245696
>implying on avery island is bad
>implying there's any possible way that NMH LP3 will be disappointing
>>
>>69245107
The one choice where I'm fucking rich and not an irrelevant elitist trash listened exclusively by angry underage on a chinese picture discussion website.
>>
>>69245811
>/mu/
>grimes wannabes with herpes and aids

I wouldn't want both
>>
>>69245761
ill do the god tier option then
>>
>>69245107
Second
>>
>>69245305
literally MBV
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.