[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does listening to vaperwave or future funk indicate that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: djnfxvbtkptblz.jpg (305KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
djnfxvbtkptblz.jpg
305KB, 593x593px
Does listening to vaperwave or future funk indicate that you have autism?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>69244686
>vaperwave
Does the fact that I'm triggered by this reveal my autism?
>>
nah, but creating it unironically does
>>
File: vapeeditkatana1finall999 (2).jpg (42KB, 999x666px) Image search: [Google]
vapeeditkatana1finall999 (2).jpg
42KB, 999x666px
>>69244808
You actually believe 'ironically creating autistic music' gives you a get out of autism free card? good one
>>
>>69244988
not "ironically" necessarily but if they're self-aware I give it a pass

unfortunately there isn't a good way to tell
>>
File: vaperwave_set.gif (4MB, 1557x773px) Image search: [Google]
vaperwave_set.gif
4MB, 1557x773px
>>69245033
na I think you're a faggot trying to pretend to be cool fuck outta my thread bitch

no pussy indifference allowed here, only objectivity
>>
File: vaper_wave.jpg (206KB, 1334x710px) Image search: [Google]
vaper_wave.jpg
206KB, 1334x710px
>>69245033
what about if they're self aware and ironically make cassettes and twitter online soundcloud record labels and vaperwave art and let it affect the way they conduct themselves and their mannerisms is it still ironic and ok because it's self-aware, when do I get to call them an autistic faggot without a pussy like you 'giving it a pass"
>>
>>69244686
*dabs*
>>
how do i get a qt vaporwave bf like the dude on the left
>>
>>69245907
be a faggot, find one as ugly/close to as ugly as you are, you'll both be into it trust me it doesn't matter who you pick you're all willing to settle
>>
>>69245072

Bottom right guys looks fine, bar the giant nose.
>>
File: fag.jpg (246KB, 587x587px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
246KB, 587x587px
>>69246088
lmao good one dude

i know you have a whacked out perception of beauty since you're autistic but being a 5/10 isn't 'looking fine' lmfao unless you consider looking like an average ugly mongoloid fuck 'fine' which you probably do lmaoooooo
>>
>>69246195

He has a relatively bland haircut and style of dressing, his teeth are white, he's not fat, and his face seems to be fairly standard from that angle bar the nose and the somewhat feminine jaw. Looks like an awkward but otherwise normal guy to me.
>>
>>69246256
>autistics actually believe this

i always wondered how really ugly/autistic losers had the balls to have social media and like talk to people and shit, but now I think I understand a little more, it's this weird sort of asperger logic that you use to justify being a really ugly piece of unlikable shit
>>
>>69246321

Talk shit post fit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.