[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions on king gizzard and the lizard wizard? favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: king gizzard.jpg (260KB, 1200x1182px) Image search: [Google]
king gizzard.jpg
260KB, 1200x1182px
opinions on king gizzard and the lizard wizard? favorite album of theirs?
>>
>>69240070
Better than Tame Impala.
>>
what are they like live?
>>
>>69240092
They're not comparable at all
>>69240070
Favorite has to be float along - fill your lungs.
As a side note, am I the only one who thought Nonagon was underwhelming?
Also their latest track is reallyyyyy bad.
>>
I like em but why do they have so many members??? Sound like a five piece at most
>>
I listen to nonagon infinity and I really like it but I dont know what to listen next.
>>
The frontman ruins everything
>>
>>69240110
Great live band imo

Play great and move around and have fun
>>
Haven't really listened much but my mate broke a glass door with his head at one of their live shows.
>>
>>
>>69240070
Nonagon Infinity is one of the best albums of the year and I will fight anyone who disagrees.
>>
>>69240070
fucking love this band. favorite album has to be nonagon infinity, but I enjoy pretty much everything they've done. they're also a really good live band
>>
>>69240092
this is an insult to KGLW
>>
>>69240201
Grab a beer and a smoke, sit your ass down, put your feet up, and listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ak2E0igSx8
>>
Lister ally discovered them yesterday thanks to /mu/

I cannot stop listening to Nonagon Infinity
>>
>>69240723
>put it on repeat
>can never bring myself to stop it
Help
>>
>>69240741
http://www.nonagoninfinity.com/ has been streaming since release
>>
File: 8ca.jpg (53KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
8ca.jpg
53KB, 600x500px
>>69240741

>Nonagon Infinity
>>
>>69240523
9/10
>>
>>69240178
ya, seems like they might be reaching the end of their creative squirting (at least so far)
I'd honestly prefer if they waited a bit longer between putting out albums and then made sure they weren't just making different variations of the same album...

>I'm in Your Mind Fuzz was great
>PMDB was a great acoustic psych break
>Nonagon was just IiYMF 1.5
>From the looks of it, FMB will be IiYMF 1.9
>>
>>69243354
...not that I don't like Nonagon it's just too much like Mind Fuzz for a band as creative as KG&LW
>>
>>69240688
its amazing
>>
>>69243399
But the band isn't creative at all
>>
>>69240563
i thought it was awful and this is coming from a fan of ther music since 2013
>>
>>69240178
Lmao rattlesnake is a great track. Didn't like it at first but then I listened to it again.
>>
>>69244734
I'm guessing you're not a musician
>>
>>69245010
You're wrong. I don't even know how you'd get that. Rattlesnake along with the rest of the tracks on the upcoming album were written using microtonal instruments so it might sound out of tune and off putting at first.
>>
>>69245081
you're really digging into reasons to like a shitty oh sees knock off
>>
>>69245081
the problem is that there's no technicality, chemistry, or liveliness on display instrumentally or vocally. just a super repetitive, mundane slog of a song. their jamming isn't even impressive. it's just not enjoyable in any capacity, and this is coming from a longtime fan of the band.
>>
>>69246105
I like their songs for their mundane qualities. Kind of how KISS are still good despite nothing really being good about them as a band or as musicians.
>>
>>69246216
well that's weird as fuck man, strokes and folks and whatnot I guess
>>
Dude weed lmao core
>>
>>69246266
Think of shit like early Sabbath or Can.
Sometimes super pedestrian, but all the more monilithic with the repetition. Nonagon Infinity scratches that itch.
The Lizard have the same quality about them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.