[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest musical mind of our generation. This is a fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: V9U8PSwj.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
V9U8PSwj.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
The greatest musical mind of our generation. This is a fact that you cannot refute, so let's skip the arguing and get right down to what your favorite songs are.

>tfw his solo career is so good, kinda don't even care if PT gets back together
>>
Literally prog Tame Impala
>>
zzz
>>
>>69226163
this. I make better prog than this hack.
>>
File: Out With The Old.jpg (439KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Out With The Old.jpg
439KB, 1050x1080px
He looks like one of these

0/10, he doesn't lift, I have no respect for
>>
>>69226252
And yet you're still here.
>>
>>69226135
Hand.cannot.erase. was fucking amazing
>>
>>69226252
sure, kiddo. First you should try making it out of mom's basement, though.
>>
>>69226427
I never said I promoted it better

>>69226448
nah it was crap
>>
>>69226481
Do you make prog? I would like to hear it. And no, I'm not trying to shit on you, I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>69226467
joke's on you buddy, mom's basement* is where 90% of prog writing and listening happens.

*interchangeable with "mom/dad's garage"
>>
>>69226448
Saw him for the third time a few days ago in Atlanta and the first half was pretty much hce in its entirety. Second half was a lot of PT and a couple tribute songs to Bowie & Prince. In the top 5 concerts I've ever been to, easy.
>>
>>69226507
shit all you want, friend

https://soundcloud.com/cameron-clarke/snakes-1
>>
>>69226648
I liked it a lot. The vocals sound kinda weird though. Still, you guys (or you yourself, if it's a solo project) have potential. Keep it up.
>>
>>69226748
thanks and if u think the vox are bad now you should've heard them a couple years ago!! I think I'm a much better singer even now than when I recorded that a year or so ago. Listen for the difference on my new record coming to iTunes and Tidal in 2040
>>
>>69226135
Redditor looking ass
>>
>>69226359
Wtf a dark souls streamer is one of those pictured "nu-males"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.