[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love this album but I personally think that the rest of Belle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I love this album but I personally think that the rest of Belle and Sebastian's discog is shite, so help me out /mu/ and recommend me some similar albums.
>>
Have you listened to 69 Love Songs? Also, I personally don't see how it's possible to enjoy this album but somehow think Tigermilk is shit.
>>
>>69217494
Yeah, it was alright but not quite what I was looking for.

Tigermilk is okay but nowhere near the level of If You're Feeling Sinister for me at least.
>>
bamp
>>
>>69217469
stuart murdoch decided to give the other band members control over the sound of the album and it all went downhill from there
>>
>>69218555
I don't know about the details but yeah, it really did.
>>
Tigermilk this and Arab Strab are equally great for me
>>
>>69217538
so now the rest of their discography isn't shit? be more consistent bub
>>
File: operation heavenly.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
operation heavenly.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
heavenly in general is great

this is their best but don't miss out on atta girl or heavenly vs satan
>>
>>69219162
It isn't "shit" per se but still frankly bad compared to If You're Feeling Sinister. Also Tigermilk is much, much better than monstrosities such as The Boy with the Arab Strap or their last album (which name I forgot)
>>
ITT anons who only like p4K-approved "patrician indie pop".

Push Barman to Open Old Wounds>>The Life Pursuit>Dear Catastrophe Waitress>If You're Feeling Sinister>Tigermilk>Write About Love>Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance>The Boy With the Arab Strap>Fold Your Hands Child>>Storytelling
>>
>>69219206
Listening to this right now, not really what I'm looking for. Will still give it a full listen.
>>
I do not get what people don't like about the boy with the arab strap. The bookends of the album are some of the best material they've ever recorded
>>
But it sounds just like Tigermilk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.