[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't say an album is bad if you haven't listened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

You can't say an album is bad if you haven't listened to it, white boy.
>>
That album is bad and I haven't even listened to it. There, I just did it, nigger
>>
>Beyonce
>Good

Pick one
>>
I have and some of those songs are basically objectively had and the album as a whole is very average

And it's white man to you
>>
Why do alt-righters have victim complexes? Is it cause most of them were from abusive households, but instead of breaking the cycle they ended up channeling their rage towards minorities?
>>
>>69216578
>projection
>>
>>69216567
18+
>>
>>69216578
Penis envy
>>
>>69216597
Yep, they have a tendency to project. It's a shame they aren't self-aware enough to notice, tho. If you don't know you have a problem, how can you begin to heal?
>>
you're right i guess
i haven't listened to it
i don't plan to
i have nothing to say
>>
>>69216524
Not even a Beyonce album, produced and written by other artist with actual talent, that's why it's good.
>>
>>69216524
Fuck you solange's album was better
>>
>>69216524
I thought white people weren't even supposed to listen to this album?
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (102KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
102KB, 750x600px
>>69216578
>>69216597
>>69216679
>>69216725
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.