[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I fuck a bitch Ay ye ye skrt skrt Ye ye what? ye she on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Lil uzi vert.jpg (158KB, 1100x735px) Image search: [Google]
Lil uzi vert.jpg
158KB, 1100x735px
>I fuck a bitch Ay ye ye skrt skrt Ye ye what? ye she on my dick ye aye what? Ye Gold chains yeye what? ye ye ye what? ye ye

Whats the hype with this faggot about. All he does is adlibs for 3 minutes. Yachty is 20 times better than this fag.
>>
the same hype that sustained pop punk
his enunciation is almost identical
>>
lil yatchy is so much different and diverse :)
>>
File: fag.jpg (37KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
37KB, 400x324px
From knowledge to born back to knowledge precise
Across the desert, that's hot as the Arabian
But they couldn't cave me in, cause I'm the Asian
Reachin for the city of Mecca, visit Medina
Visions of Nefertiti, then I seen a
Mind keeps traveling, I'll be back after
I stop and think about the brothers and sisters in Africa
Return the thought through the eye of a needle
For miles I fought and I just brought the people
Under the dark skies, on a dark side
Not only there, but right here's an apartheid
So now is the time for us to react
Take a trip through the mind and when you get back
Understand your third eye seen all of that
It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at
Even the (ghetto)
Even the (ghetto)

get this retarded walt whitman out of here
>>
>>69215990
Compare Denzel and Yachty to the rest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_IbIMUbh-k

You can say they are trash too but for sure better than the rest including shitty vert.
>>
File: special pepe.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
special pepe.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>69216035
I never listened to any of those I'm just shitposting
>>
>>69216035
Denzel is a encyclopedia rapper
>>
>>69216187
Denzel is fucking based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2RexV1vntU
>>
i really don't get why anybody pays attention to lil uzi vert, he isn't really doing anything different to anyone else and he also has gross hair
>>
>>69215964
>Yachty is 20 times better than this fag
Agreed.

There is nothing good about uzi vert he is just like every other trap rapper. Atleast yacthy has a different style and (even though hes not even close to being lyrical) can rap.
>>
>>69215990
It's true
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.