[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The case turned into a “medical emergency” and was handed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 0319-kanye-west-2.jpg (26KB, 700x397px) Image search: [Google]
0319-kanye-west-2.jpg
26KB, 700x397px
>The case turned into a “medical emergency” and was handed off from the LAPD to the Los Angeles Fire Department, the sources said.

That feel when black and police show up because you're going crazy but they dont shoot you because you have money and fans.

fuck America
>>
>handed off from the LAPD to the Los Angeles Fire Department
When your beats so hard they give you to the fire department
>>
>>69214032
America is the best country in the world.......if you have money.
>>
>>69214122
Isn't that any country?
>>
>>69214134
No. America is the best. If you are wealthy and not living in the U.S. then you are depriving yourself of the best life you could have in this world. If you do not have money, well then it sinks quite low.
>>
>>69214101
holy tinfoil
Do you actually believe all that? That JayZ and DJ Khaled are trying to assassinate Kanye? That he's PERFECTLY FINE mentally, that the government is trying to control him by forcing him on drugs?
>>
>>69214163
Heh, if only you knew what I knew kid :)
>>
>>69214032
Man left in handcuffs over a medical emergency. They'll find any reason to cuff a black person.
>>
>>69214158
What? There are plenty of rich people all over the world that live elsewhere because they choose too.
>>
>>69214313
Art Garfunkel's snotty brat Art Garfunkel Jr. lives in Switzerland.
>>
>>69214163
>being this blue pilled

Good goy
>>
>>69214594
Stop with the goy stuff. Anti semetism is for chumps.
>>
>>69214313
Did I say that was not the case? I was saying that the best life that could be afforded to someone with a sizable wealth is in the U.S. I am not saying that there are not other hotspots that are on par because there are.
>>
>>69214775
Yeah. America pampers its rich.
>>
>>69214032
Even then, incredibly wealthy black men still can't escape their blackness enough to get constantly pulled over by police for being in high dollar neighborhoods while black.
A lot of accounts of police adamantly disbelieving black men who say they own the car they're driving and they live in the neighborhood.
Fuck the way people get treated in this country when they aren't white.
Rich and famous black folks are a lot more well off obviously because they have money. But they are not completely safe from everyday racism.
>>
capitalism bullshit
>>
>name the jew
>get labeled insane and carted away
Really makes you ponder.
>>
>>69214594
Let me guess

>early twenties
>lanky
>short black hair
>nasal voice
>upper middle class
>has a meme folder on his pc
>likes Filthy Frank because you kinda look like him
>maybe owns a suit that doesn't fit just right
>owns a red Cap, originally ironically but not really

Correct me where I'm wrong, brodicus.
>>
>>69215074
You're wrong. I'm Jewish.
>>
Before you go on, this is the sort of man Kanye is. Fearless leader, amazing instincts, risks his own life for his fans without a second thought.
>>
>>69214313
America has a higher concentration of billionaires than any other country m8. Why do you think that is?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.