[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does listening to vaperwave mean that you literally have autism,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: djnfxvbtkptblz.jpg (305KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
djnfxvbtkptblz.jpg
305KB, 593x593px
Does listening to vaperwave mean that you literally have autism, or at the very least, a few dozen IQ points missing?
>>
Possibly. But, I can guarantee that if you listen to rap or metal, you are a certifiable retard.
>>
>>69185333
possibly. But, I can guarantee that if you listen to any form of music at all, you are a certifiable nigger
>>
NUKE THE UNITED STATES
>>
File: vaperwave_kid17.jpg (401KB, 800x1021px) Image search: [Google]
vaperwave_kid17.jpg
401KB, 800x1021px
>>69185367
na, there's objectively good tunes, wouldnt share it with a vaper autist like you though
>>
>>69185379
Good luck with that. You'd be destroyed. We have the second most amount of nukes on Earth, and we are a huge land mass.
>>
>>69185304
no
>>
File: vaperwave_artist_005.gif (2MB, 1600x902px) Image search: [Google]
vaperwave_artist_005.gif
2MB, 1600x902px
vaper baby
>>
Did you intentionally spell vaporwave wrong so it would look like you don't care enough about it to know the correct spelling?
>>
>>69185655
no vaperwave it's the true form of vaporwave, it was never meant to be vapor it was meant to be vaper and some other autistic retard thought it's because it meant like vaping ecigs or something? it's not

you don't know what 'vaper' is and you never will know why? you and that other guy are both autistic and assume too much
>>
>>69185304
Autism is a specific thing and IQ isn't necessarily tied to maturity. It's good-feelings music for manchild nerds who consumed a lot of video games and computers in their youth.
>>
>>69185304
Not if you listen to weird frontier artists
>>
Can someone post introductory-tier Vaporwave so I can figure out wtf this is
>>
>>69185304
No but you have to be a 2 spirited person.
>>
>>69186671
Yea but all the vaper future funk autists have an affinity for anime, and we all know there is an anime autism correlation, I think this goes deeper than you thought

>>69186773
oh there's good vaperwave and future autistic funk? hit me with some links
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.