[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/mu-lis tenalong_14796884781291

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: over9000hoursinmspaint.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
over9000hoursinmspaint.png
12KB, 500x500px
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/mu-listenalong_14796884781291

last lobby got ruined by an autist who skipped everyone's songs, removed and locked the queue to play 30 seconds to mars
>>
bump for visibility
>>
bump because of some fine Prog music being currently played
>>
how do I join lads?
>>
>>69184111

just click the link and make an account my man
>>
>>69184111
you can just tune in and listen without making an account if you want but if you want to add songs to the queue youll have to make one
>>
>>69183714
hi burke ;))
>>
>>69184817
i dont know who burke is
>>
listening to pink floyd is a chore
>>
>>69184854
he wrote reflections on the revolution in france
>>
>>69184879
add something else to the queue then, theres only like 7 minutes of this song left
>>
>>69184854
oh i assumed it was them because they were one of the people whining in the lobby about 30stm.

but it's a listenalong, so we have to listen to the album that wins the roll, even if people agree that it's shitty. that's the entire point of the room. 30stm isn't even the worst thing, we listened to fucking blurryface and kero kero bonito

locking the queue is standard procedure when there's no full album upload in one video.
>>
>>69185007
everyone was having a good time listening to each others songs. the room had like 30 people in it, then the queue got locked and remove and over half of them left.
>>
>>69185038
they left because the album was bad
you're just very, very stupid
>>
File: 1351636531981s.jpg (3KB, 125x89px) Image search: [Google]
1351636531981s.jpg
3KB, 125x89px
>>69185254
they still left lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.