[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing heroin for the first time in afew hours Rec me some chill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_094.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_094.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
Doing heroin for the first time in afew hours
Rec me some chill ass tunes
I enjoy Duster a lot
>>
>>69183690
Not to be your mom or anything but this is a really, really bad decision you are making
>>
>>69183728
what did he mean by this?
>>
The Losers - Kiss Your Life Goodbye
>>
>>69183690
I hope you overdose you subhuman degenerate scum
>>
File: tru, tru.jpg (161KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tru, tru.jpg
161KB, 835x1200px
fuck off kike
>>
You are going to make the biggest mistake of your life my man.
Just smoke weed my guy
>>
>>69183690
please no
>>
>>69183750
I cant find this on spotify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNa5xzOe5U
>>
>>69183690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_KgA2JrdkQ
>>
>>69183690
ok Cole
>>
just have some weed
>>
What's up with people doing heroin all of a sudden?
>>
Why heroin it's a shit tier drug
>>
>>69183819
It's called an epidemic
>>
>>69183690
Just listen to Fantastic Planet by Failure
>>
Can we stop the "heroin is dangerous and addictive" meme pls
When done properly it is safe as saline, the danger comes from being an idiot and taking too much or buying cut shit from hobos

Listen to some Iggy Pop
>>
Don't.
But if you have to
>Sunday Morning
>When You Sleep
>>
>>69183819
Becuase they legalized weed, and we all know it truly is the gateway drug
>>
>>69183834
Who supplies that shit though The Chinese? I bet it's China's fault.
>>
>>69183690
ugh
>>
>>69183844
>meme
lol have fun sucking aids-ridden dicks to get your fix
>>69183855
It's mostly happening in the middle of conservative bumfuck nowhere where there isn't legal weed.
>>
>>69183742
Heroin is incredibly addictive. Years out from now, if OP hasn't overdosed by then, he will very much regret ever taking it
>>
File: Geodaddi-Borrar.jpg (125KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Geodaddi-Borrar.jpg
125KB, 620x620px
If you feel like weed is overrated or doesn't do anything for you, try shrooms. Much healthier, and it's something that's fun to do and creates a nice experience.

Either way, Geogaddi is my favorite album to listen to when doing drugs since it doesn't sound human if that makes sense, and that feels nice when high.
>>
>>69183844
yeah and prescription oxycontin is safe too, it's a prescription so obviously it's safe. i appreciate the truth being spread
>>
>>69183690
is that you? are you a bryn mawr student or something
>>
>>69183878
DUDE WEED IS SO EPIC LMAO!
fuck off back to plebbit normalshit
>>
>>69183870
It's the spics you nigger, at least in the u.s.
>>
What would be the soundtrack of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qao2NVOQ-wI
>>
File: 1475718334789.jpg (126KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475718334789.jpg
126KB, 1000x1000px
>>69183918
i been on 4chan for 9 years negro
I didn't even make any positive comments towards weed
>>
>>69183944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo
this tbqh
>>
>>69183918
What?
>>69183844
Do you have any idea what addiction is? Just because something is relatively "safe" when done "properly" doesn't mean it isn't a plague on humanity
>>
>>69183819
It's weird. I started noticing it a few years ago in Wisconsin and now it's all over the place. Most of them were just kids who got bored of doing coke all the time.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT MUST BE DONE...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4QsRmm6Y0

When
>>
>>69183918
hah hell yeah do real epic drugs like heroin lol XD it's so edgy :D
>>
all these normies saying "dude just smo>>69183978
>Do you have any idea what addiction is? Just because something is relatively "safe" when done "properly" doesn't mean it isn't a plague on humanity
haha nice, the human nature proliferigates regurdless of the duality of man meme, I like it
nice meme
>>
>>69184046
What the fuck are you even saying? How do any of the things you just said have anything to do with what I said
>>
>>69184046
Damn, you have a couple of neurones missing dude. You're already having trouble expressing yourself.
>>
>>69183844
>>69184046
>upset heroin addict
>>
File: kR62B.gif (454KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
kR62B.gif
454KB, 300x185px
>>69184074
Im saying that you dont know what the FUCK you're talking about
Read some rothbard and sarte
>>
>arguing with heroin users

just let them kill themselves along with weed smokers
>>
>>69184102
What do Rothbard and Sartre have to do with the price of fucking tea in China?
>>
>>69184046
your a dorable
>>
>>69183690
Lorde
Pure Heroine
>>
>>69184046
>the effects of heroin: the post
>>
File: 1431197224897.jpg (69KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1431197224897.jpg
69KB, 699x637px
>>69183690
You should make sure you take ALOT of Heroin, like multiple injections
>>
>>69184141
Read up on the subject before you try to sit at the big boy table kiddo, youre making yourself look like a real dumbass right now
>>
>>69184173
Am I falling for some epic bait right now?
>>
>>69184173
Care to explain what the connection is or are you too high for that?
>>
File: TVU&N.jpg (185KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TVU&N.jpg
185KB, 1000x1000px
:)
>>
>>69184201
I can't spoonfeed you if you have no base knowledge of the subject
>>
Man, just do edibles. Same affect with none of the danger.

t. someone who's done heroin three times and did edibles all throughout senior year of high school.
>>
>>69184201
He's trolling
>>
>>69184229
Oh, ok.
>>
>>69183918
Yeah here in le ebin secret 4chan club we only OD on fucking heroin cuz were hardcore xd
>>
File: Blue Lou.jpg (34KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Lou.jpg
34KB, 498x500px
>>
>>69184312
No one is saying that you cuck
>>
>>69183892
The statistic for addiction after first-time usage hovers at around 1/4th of the people who try it.
>>
>>69185438
It should be 0% addiction rate though. That's the point.
>>
>>69184046
/thread
>>
>>69185438
I expected it to be far lower than 1/4th after the first damn time. That is ridiculously high
>>
>>69183870
most of it used to come from afghanistan i think, at least the poppies that produced the opium
>>
>>69185632
Yeah I'm reading about it now.

However, not only heroin from Afghanistan is the major source for U.S. citizens, “BigPharma”, or the ‘corporate drug dealers’ who sell “legal drugs” also have a hand in the epidemic because they produce and sell ‘Opioids’ such as OxyContin and Percocet which is similar to heroin. Opioid medications are normally used as painkillers for broken bones, lacerations or post-surgery pain. However, abusing Opioids can also lead to heroin use.

Drug addiction supplied by the government.
>>
>>69183878
Yeah like Baltimore
>>
>>69183819
Drugs are trending for some reason.
>>
>>69183690
Your going to want Naloxone. It helps with heroin withdrawal. At least that's what I've read.
>>
Porcelain - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Love this piece
>>
>shitpost thread that's been posted daily for the past three or four years
>retards still fall for it

what's it like browsing the objectively worse board on this site?
>>
Heys guy, I recently got emasculated in public by SJWs for not being black. Will heroin help with this feel?
>>
>>69184046
Say 'meme' again, I think you might get your point across
>>
>>69183690
Don't! It's dangerous!
>>
File: Arius_is_not_pleased.png (498KB, 1023x436px) Image search: [Google]
Arius_is_not_pleased.png
498KB, 1023x436px
>>69183728
>>69183782
>>69183783
>>69183803
>>69183819
>>69183821
>>69183912
>>69184135
>>69184165
>>69184242
Did you know that it's possible to try a drug and not be instantly hooked?
There's literally nothing wrong with trying it out of curiosity.
>>
Just say you're hearing voices, they'll be round there with so many tablets you won't believe it
>>
>>69188093
you never have met a heroin addict have you.
Stick to weed friendo, at least it will help with your cancerous posts.>>69187526

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwlogyj7nFE
Don't Cobain or Kiedis yourself

Anyway never try hard shit, it's the stuff the government actually should be giving a fuck about instead of a plant.

Chill the fuck out to all the faggots who think this shit is fr if he wants to try heroin and let him, if he get's fucked over it's his body.
Chances are this shit is 75% fake
>>
>>69188190
I've tried heroin before friendo, it's 100% possible to try it and not be hooked. You people are just weak.
>>
>>69188238
'Lol you have a serious issue with substance abuse or people/family that you know do fuck you you're just weak lol'
Not everyone represents you or upholds to your standards. When I say don't try hard shit it is just a general rule of thumb because I know people are fucking weak friendo
>>
>>69188305
>im a weak person so everyone must be as weak as me
Go cry about your addiction some more you giant pussy
>>
>>69188422
never indulged in hard drugs, just lost a few people to overdoses so I am kinda defensive of it.
>>
>tfw did acid around 20 times and it awoke my apparently genetic bipolarity

Do regret, although acid is the most incredible drug in the world and kind of don't even though I rely on anti-psychotics
>>
>>69188190
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: Good Bait m8.jpg (73KB, 638x826px) Image search: [Google]
Good Bait m8.jpg
73KB, 638x826px
>>
>people are actually arguing that heroin is not addictive
This has to be bait
>>
>>69188717
You're not a good reader.
>>
>>69183690
>>69183844
>>69188093
wow, today I got to see a retard in it's natural habitat!
>>
>>69188770
Nice facebook tier post
>>
>>69183690
I always used to listen to The Queen is Dead and Heaven or Las Vegas. that was like 5 years ago though, if I still did the stuff I'd have way cooler tunes.

Be sure to shoot it up, you only get to shoot up for the first time once
>>
>>69183690
David Bowie - Station to Station
Type O Negative - World Coming Down
>>
>>69188238
23 percent of individuals who use heroin become dependent on it.
>>
>>69188238
23%
that means that if you do heroin semi-regularly with 4 of your friends, one of their lives will be destroyed by the drug.
>nah that one guy is just weak
>it's just once, how can that hurt?
>>
File: rad2.gif (45KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
rad2.gif
45KB, 288x162px
Basically OP is a dumbass who has a bad group of friends and who couldn't be helped.
He should honestly kill himself now and save his loved ones the pain of watching him descend into his addiction.
Fuck heroin. Just smoke weed or something please. You fucking hedonists. I'm thoroughly disgusted.
>>
>>69189200
>>69189234

to be fair though "dependent" probably just means use to the point where you get withdrawals when you kick it. You could say that some ridiculous proportion of people who drink coffee become "dependent" too. Otr I wouldn't do anything that less than 15% of people enjoy enough to do again. As has been said throughout the thread, there's no such fucking thing as addiction at first use except by the loosest definitions which can be chalked up to it being a good experience. If you use heroin any way one time in a dose that isn't insane, there's no way in hell you'll have negative effects more than you'd get from eating too much at a buffet or playing indoor soccer for an afternoon.
>>
>>69183690
Obviously heroin, by the velvet underground
For the record, dropping heroin is one of the stupidest things you can do unless you are literally dying. If you aren't, I'd recommend buying a gun and killing yourself instead. Easier and cheaper than heroin addiction.
>>
>>69189411
Philip Seymour Hoffman's description of heroin:

"Imagine the sound of nails on a chalkboard. That's life. When you're on heroin, the sound stops. When it wears off, the sound comes back, but it's louder than before. And the only way to make it stop is more heroin."

Doing heroin for the first time feels like putting down a heavy suitcase you never knew you were carrying.

I don't know a single recreational heroin user.
>>
>>69183690
heroin - VU
>>
>>69189962
bullshit. the stigma that's there (and should be, it is an epidemic, fuck) means that anyone you know would never tell you if they nodded every couple weeks or something. I don't know how people think it's so easy to develop an addiction to straight up heroin anyway, shits expensive and dealers are flaky in most of the US. I lived in Europe when I did heroin, and there it's definitely more in the sustainably affordable ballpark, but that also meant that my dealer wasn't a conniving jew and decided at some point that I'd gone beyond cutting loose occasionally and stopped selling it to me. That may have been a shylock move as well anyway, I imagine many of the smaller communities in the US operate in the same way; in that kind of environment a dealer should be wary of acting like a dealer since chances are the police are bored enough to actually bust a random retard with some drugs who would rat on a "dealer" but not a "friend who knows how to get stuff". You want people to feel like they're in on a secret with you, because otherwise they'll treat their access to drugs as a given, like a grocery store or ATM. At the very least, even a fucktard of a smack pusher isn't gonna want junkies robbing people for the money that's gonna end up in his pocket.

I have a friend who's facing time for allegedly selling it right now. No details or anything except that it wasn't any small thing. He mentioned that all the people he met in the business, most of whom would have operated in towns with 20k-200k people around, the biggest issue nobody wanted to deal with was a dead body. Many of them carry narcan in police jurisdictions where the police don't even routinely carry it. The only people cutting it with fentanyl are junkies themselves who did a bunch of what they were fronted. Any larger incidents of fentanyl related OD's (like in Philadelphia) are very suspicious... I mean, we already know that Philadelphia's PD is willing to fucking bomb themselves to 1/2
>>
So where is OP?
>>
>>69190272
get shit done. It would be no surprise if they "accidentally" fucked up a controlled sell or something. Either that or some guy had a rival fuck up his work to get him in trouble, but I really doubt that's an operation many people would be able to pull off.

At the end of the day, heroin isn't significantly different from any other business that wants to make money. Dead customers don't buy heroin. Junkies don't work and make a mess for everyone. The ideal customer is a "recreational user", and even though that definitely gets out of hands in big cities where there's more conflict between different dealers and between the drug business and the pigs, the invisible hand, useless as it is in application, manages to have this be the case in a good segment of the real world. 2/2
>>
>>69190272
> I don't know how people think it's so easy to develop an addiction to straight up heroin anyway,

ok i'm not going to argue with this user, but he is wrong. i'm leaving this comment for any /mu/ user who is considering or will ever consider doing heroin. it is NOT worth it. it will absolutely fuck up your life in ways you didn't know existed. i'm an ex addict and all i can really say is, just stay away from it. you will either end up an addict, dead, in jail, or in lots of debt. take your pick, or just stay away in the first place. it's no joke.
>>
>>69190477
Same guy and I agree. I've been on opiates for years since so I'm well aware of how fucking terrible the whole deal is. No, don't do heroin, but also don't attribute it the power to kill everyone who gets near it. It's not to be trifled with, I assume everyone knows that; my posts were more of a poorly organized and too emotionally motivated rant in defense of those who do end up involved with it for whatever reasons. I don't want there to be a stigma that makes harm reduction and recovery harder than it already is (aka the hardest possible thing in the world) and I constantly see police and scared upper-middle class folk doing just that by attributing aspects of legal and social death to those who are in the mix with heroin. I see this as a result of this idea that one stripe of tar will end your life; people treat addicts like people who have already committed suicide and those in the business like murderers regardless of circumstances. No, never do heroin. But if you do it anyway and have some issues, or if you need to make money with it, don't let people treat you like you're a lost cause. Seek out recovery and harm reduction practices; don't act like you're in the wire or carry a gun and look out for your customers. I feel like saying anything less than that is negligent.
>>
>>69190283
seconded
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.