[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHm zm_NgpM0 Can we talk ab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: 26-kanye.w529.h529.jpg (84KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
26-kanye.w529.h529.jpg
84KB, 529x529px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHmzm_NgpM0

Can we talk about this? What's he talking about?
>>
Theres 15 fucking threads about it
>>
>>69181620
I looked in the archive for the video and saw nothing
>>
Listen to New Slaves and you'll know.
>>
The dude is mentally ill. I was at the show in San Jose. None of the stuff he was saying made sense. He's not going to get killed. He just need to start taking his meds again.
>>
File: 1478994853403.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478994853403.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>all the butthurt lefty cuckolds on my that unironically listen to purity ring and CHVRCHES eternally btfo by might i say it our guy KANYE WEST

LOL!
O
L!
>>
>>69181762
Go away, r/the_donald. You ruined /pol/.
>>
File: 1479592026290.jpg (217KB, 996x842px) Image search: [Google]
1479592026290.jpg
217KB, 996x842px
>>69181772
>this mad he lost THIS HARD

lmao it's over for you kid
>>
SOROS = ALT RIGHT

DONT FALL FOR IT
>>
Collective ideas shouldn't run the country at all times, at some point I think the governance should give way to an expert.

0.50c Thanks
>>
>>69181772
We won, you lost. Get over it CTR
>>
WE FUCKING WON

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

fashy/redpill hip-hop will create world peace
>>
>>69181604
>Can we talk about this?

no, cuck
>>
>>69181802
even if you're trolling, do you realize how autistic that theory sounds?
>>
>>69181659
of course he's not fucking mentally ill, he's just nurturing his public persona for gods sake. i think it's pretty obvious
>>
>>69181925
>"""expert""""
>hello, yes I'm an expert, do this thing that will benefit me and no one else because I am expert at this.
>>
>Another brother tired of being a slave on the democratic plantation
50+ years voting democrat and they're more pissed off than ever. Hmm...
>>
>>69181604
the kardashians are notorious republicans, especially caitlyn. kanye is extremely stupid and easily influenced so it was only a matter of time

good riddance imo
>>
>>69182278
>easily influenced
>As opposed to the enlightened independent thinkers of the left
lmao
>>
>>69181801
>>69182140

>not the same guy

I love /pol/, but /r/the_donald is the biggest piece of shit ever. They are just a bunch of retards who complain, brag, and overall be a fucking nuisance.
>>
kanye's art is language

donald trump did something very similar to what pop musicians do in his campaign. he also leveled the playing field big time with how the media (something kanye hates) works.

trump is already having a more successful presidency than obama did in 8 years. it would take one colossal fuckup for his legacy to be tarnished in his four years.

he's literally the best choice in this election from any public perspective on a national scale.
>>
>>69182352
you just described every board on this site you dope
>>
>>69182312
idk where you're trying to go with this cause both sides are easily influenced, but he's a special kind of stupid.

this move will continue to alienate him from his core fanbase. good riddance imo [2]
>>
>>69182233 Re: Expert
In some cases. . . yes
>>
>>69182431
good riddance to the white nu male cucks in his audience imo.
Maybe he'll get decent people at his concerts now.
>>
>>69181604
I'm proud of him. This is Kanye through and through. Anyone that goes to his concert and gets the audacity to boo him for being like this was never a Kanye fan to begin with.

Literally from his first album Kanye refused to surrender to what everyone expected of him. He made created Jesus Walks, he rapped with his jaw wired shut and he criticized gangsta rap with Family Business. From then on he has only gotten more aggressive over time with his criticism on the black culture, blacks who submit to it and the media. He would never be brainwashed so hard as to support Hillary Clinton, and he'd never be afraid of some balding nu-males getting assblasted.

Great as always.
>>
#4DChess It has begun.
>>
>>69181762
Yous got good grammar.
>>
File: 1478920084181.png (434KB, 511x525px) Image search: [Google]
1478920084181.png
434KB, 511x525px
>>69182755
>>
File: image.jpg (899KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
899KB, 2048x1536px
>>69182755
>>
>>69181604
>>>>>/pol/
If you're going to talk about Kanye's overt political opinions.
>>
he ended his concert in sacramento after only 3 songs lol

and another pro-trump speech
>>
>>69181604

live action snoop summing it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Untb45vrYEs
>>
>>69181604
>OP didn't listen to all falls down
>OP didn't listen to jesus walks
>OP didn't listen to yeezus
>OP didn't to saint pablo

kanye has been lowkey redpilled for decades
>>
Looking at my bitch, I bet she gives your ass a bone.
>>
>>69182606
Best fucking comment on the whole thing that I've seen anywhere, good on you
>>
>>69184734
+1 Stormbrother!
>>
>>69181604
new fag is late.
>>
File: Kanye.jpg (98KB, 312x308px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye.jpg
98KB, 312x308px
What's his endgame?
>>
>>69184833
get killed and become a legend.
>>
>>69184833
Ultralight Beams Pt. 2
>>
>>69181604
i literally COULD care less
>>
File: 1472839096656.png (238KB, 497x541px) Image search: [Google]
1472839096656.png
238KB, 497x541px
>>69182140
>>69181801
>mfw you would have called bullshit if hillary won the electoral vote but not the popular vote
>>
>>69182606
i love how his resistance to black culture has resulted in supporting a rich white asshole, rather than, i don't know, growing more left in his views
>>
He's mad that "For Free" dominated the radio waves over other artists ("Drake is great ... but Frank Ocean is great").

Jay-Z and Kanye have not been on good terms ever since the Drake track "Pop Style"'s album version didn't have the Kanye/Jay verse that they recorded for the single version. We don't know much, since there has been no official reporting on it, but from Kanye's incomprehensible rants one can assume that Jay-Z refused to let the verse on the album if the royalties from Apple Music weren't high enough.

The part with Beyonce and MTV was pretty self-explanatory.

When he's talking about "feelings matter", especially while discussing Hillary Clinton - he's explaining her loss by saying that regardless of what the MSM says or what the pollsters predict, that feelings matter. Specifically the feelings of middle America, disenfranchised middle class grasping for change, etc.

Obama couldn't do this *acts like a retard*. Talking about how Trump could behave so erratically and unpoliticallly and still win because he was white; Obama could never do the same because perfection is expected of black people if they want to succeed. He says this is why Obama couldn't bring about the change he expects from Trump; perfectionism doesn't bring change.

All in all a run of the mill Ye rant. People are mostly mad because there was no show after it.
>>
>>69185384
Oh, and the part about Jay not calling - he's mad that Jay-Z isn't making amends, especially after he didn't see Kimye in person following the robbery.

He's also afraid of people killing him because that's a pretty common behavior from bipolar people. I know, I know, armchair psychologist, but Ye's mental health has been in question for a while and he did say that he was on Lexapro.
>>
>>69185384

Wait For Free had radio play? wtf.
>>
File: sadye.jpg (21KB, 349x369px) Image search: [Google]
sadye.jpg
21KB, 349x369px
>Make a 2/10 album
>Be in 30s and fading into obscurity
>Too abrasive to be on radio and or top 40s
>Too shitty and bland to be considered cutting edge any more
>Married to music industry participation trophy with a tranny step-dad

Death Grips, Danny Brown and Kendrick all made better albums this year and this retard is just using shock value and "MUH TRUMP" to stay in the public eye. This retard has no real political views left or right he is just trying to make enough money before addias sends some russian mobsters to murder him.
>>
>>69185448

Come on Ye isn't going to get shot. Or based/whatever. Jay is too much of a businessman now.
>>
>>69181762
Wtf is this
>>
>>69185507
Yeah that's what I'm saying; Kanye's paranoia of getting shot comes from his mental disorder. I guessed bipolar because often bipolar people are afraid of being followed by the government, killed by burglars or stalkers, etc.
>>
>>69182224
Not at all. Why do you think Kanye is supporting Trump now when he was just hanging out with Hillary just months ago? Soros probably knows Kanye has sway with millenials etc. He knows if Kanye starts talking about the alt right then that will get more people. And he gets more fucking money.

But fine, be a sheep and keep posting frogs.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.