[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so called "patricians" (fuck that word) value

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (215KB, 1200x1747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1200x1747px
Why do so called "patricians" (fuck that word) value the avant garde over more traditional and popular forms of music? Why do they also seem to cling on to the same albums that get posted by other "cultured" people here? Take that machine gun brotzmann album for instance. You do know he's produced a fuckton of other music, right? With a swarm of other musicians no less? Here's my guess: they like this music simply for their meme status on this board and RYM. They have no care for more popular music because it can only bring them enjoyment. Anything even remotely left in the margins will not bring them status. It has no value to them because they do not enjoy music for musics sake. Ironically the "higher forms" (not to say the avant garde isn't extremely worthwhile and compelling, it is) is not at all explored by these folk. They simply have no interest in it. This is most likely because they cannot absorb it's actual content. They are the "plebs" they hate so much, as they can only showcase all the novel, important albums they are supposed to like.
>>
>>69179425
>caring what patricians think
You are the true definition of a plebian. Post again once you've had a daily dose of nootropics.
>>
>>69179481
That's the thing, the people here are not "patricians". They are plebs.
>>
>>69179531
you fell for the patrician/pleb dichotomy meme

it doesn't exist, u'r the retard
>>
>>69179425
Shut up faggot

all the bands you listen to are trash
you arent righteous, you want pussy too

grimes is for fags and deathgrips is dumb
>>
>>69179694
Read the OP bro. Read the very first sentence
>>
>>69179748
>you want pussy too

Lel it all makes sense now. /mu/ is full of beta orbiters who use music to compensate
>>
>>69179752
u'r the retard
>>
>>69179801
no u
>>
because you're a stupid boring ass kike and also gay
>>
>>69179425
>>69179481
>>69179531
>>69179694
>>69179748
>>69179752
>>69179785
>>69179801
who was in the right here?
>>
>>69179785
part of liking music is liking the band and the aesthetic and maybe the group that comes with it

people generally choose what they think is cooler, which in the long run is about pussy
>>
>>69179876
I guess I agree that subconsciously a lot of things are about that
>>
>>69179425
uh huh, uh huh, yeah
Scarlett is definitely a cutie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.