[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What bands have you had to delete from your library in the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

What bands have you had to delete from your library in the last year?

Pic related, the whole prorefugee nonsense made me realize how cucked Radiohead really is.
>>
CLIMATE CHANGE IS A MYTH LOL WHO CARES IF WE DESTROY THE ENVIRONMENT FOR OIL LEL IM A RED PILLED BOY LOOK AT ME :PPPP
>>
>>69174948
t. triggered beta male
>>
>>69174921
I find it nuts how people stop listening to bands because of political views members state. The music I've enjoyed for years hasn't changed plus I'd have to cut off my library if i went by political views I agreed with.
>>
>>69174948
I agree with you, if you think climate change is a myth you're honestly fucking retarded.
>>
>>69174973
FILM YOURSELF KILLING YOURSELF ON 4CHAN YOU FUCKING CAPITALIST SWINE I WANT TO SEE YOUR BRAIN MATTER GO KAPOOT
>>
>>69175043
Yes, everything Donald Trump says is automatically true, you know, ignoring all the studies and stuff that say it's actually true.
>>
>>69175191
Huh? I was agreeing with the guy I quoted.
>>
>>69175251
Oh, sorry, I got kind of confused, but I got it now
>>
I don't delete bands from my library if they have political views I disagree with because I'm not psychologically weak
>>
>>69175043
I never understood this or anyone talking about manufacturing here. No one can bring the jobs "back", and on the very off chance you can and do, prices will increase tenfold. It's nonsensical (although Clinton couldn't help either).
>>
learn to separate the artist from the art ya dingus
>>
your political ideology is so fragile that you can't even be indirectly exposed to a disagreeing viewpoint without being offended
>>
>>69175399
He's not talking about bringing jobs back here, he's talking about government environmental regulations on US corporations.
>>
>>69175479
Yeah which hurts manufacturing here which results in less jobs. That's his logic anyway
>>
File: lwa.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
lwa.png
176KB, 377x377px
>>69174921
>Deleting a band's discography because of their political beliefs
How fucking vain could you be?
>>
>>69174948
t. bleeding heart liberal with low T
>>
>>69174921
Deleting music because of politics?How you can be such a faggot?

Not realizing global warming is real?How you can be such a retard?
>>
Well I never HAD to delete anyone. I couldn't give a fuck less about politics.

But I DID delete Eminem recently for nothing other than the fact I just got over him and wanted room for music I like better.
>>
>>69174921
Death Grips after BP came out because they had officially become a garbage reddit meme, it was a long time coming.
>>
>>69174921
if you wanna be a little whiny bitch when it comes to your political beliefs to the point where you refuse to listen to music because of it you're a cuck
>>
>>69174948
>not wanting to accelerate technology through necessity

Faggot
>>
>>69174921
>95% of metereologists agree that global warming is real but it's actually false because my neckbeard friends in /pol/ told me so!

Now I'm mad.
>>
Just like in 2001, the states that lost (California, Washington, New York, Massachussetts, Illinois) are the states that grant the the USA its status as the world's superpower: all the science and technology that gives the USA the key advantage over other countries come from San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, Boston and Chicago: Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley, IBM, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, the biopharmaceutical industry... you name it. These states are increasingly aware that their scientific and engineering achievements are enabling a majority of ignorant people (who doesn't even believe in their science) to rule the world. It's a paradox that only happens in the USA because only in the USA is the disconnect between the educated minority (that makes the USA great) and the uneducated majority (that elects the government) so large. Silicon Valley and Boston literally empower the likes of Sarah Palin and Sean Hannity who don't even believe in science: without Silicon Valley and Boston these people would be humble peasants scavanging for food in primitive forests and valleys instead of being influential voices that decide who rules the country. Time to undo Lincoln?
>>
>>69175868
Fucking this
>>
File: 004004.jpg (146KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
004004.jpg
146KB, 1279x712px
/pol/ was a fucking mistake. You autistic nerds have benefited all these years from"political correctness" keeping your asses from being bullied. Only coddled, spoiled brats turn to edgy right wing politics. You're just the right wing version of SJWs
>>
imagine being so cucked by ideology that you did this
>>
>>69176448
That signed picture of Milo is fucking creepy.

Like, what would he tell people who came into his room and asked him who that is? I know he's not going to be having anyone over, but damn.

>Oh, just this far right homosexual that calls Trump daddy and is a champion of ethics in video game journalism.
>>
You seem like the person that would yell at a liberal that doesn't like Johnny Rebels music

>WHAT ARE YOU??? TRIGGERED?!?!? GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE
>SEPERATE THE ARTIST FROM THE ART
>>
>>69174921
None of them, if I refused to listen to good music because I disagree with the politics of the artist I wouldn't be able to listen to Stereolab. That would be unacceptable.

>>69175043
Climate change != global warming.
>>
>>69176448
....Is this from a real video? This has to be a joke.
>>
>>69176533
The Alt Right only really makes sense in the vacuum in which they inhabit. Its why they get upset so easily, when you try to expose them outside of their own world.
>>
>>69176568
Global warming is an inaccurate title but they're the same thing. Trump is a climate change denialist, don't kid yourself Trumpfag.
>>
File: 239543.png (230KB, 757x579px) Image search: [Google]
239543.png
230KB, 757x579px
>climate change is real because the suits tell me so!
>evolution, round earth and the moon landing too!!
>>
>>69176650
Climate change is real, friend. Its observable on every level.
>>
>>69176649
>Global warming is an inaccurate title but they're the same thing.
http://lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=what+is+the+difference+between+global+warming+and+climate+change

>Trump is a climate change denialist [sic]
I don't care. At all.
>>
>>69176619
not a joke. It's /pol/ incarnate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzttSKJotcU
>>
>>69176754
This has to be parody. Please.
>>
File: flat_sea_level[1].png (1MB, 1396x1172px) Image search: [Google]
flat_sea_level[1].png
1MB, 1396x1172px
>>69176686
just like the curvature of the earth lols xDD
>>
>>69176752
Okay, pedant, climate change refers to both global warming and the effects of global warming. Accepting this, what is your point exactly? Do you think Trump denying the existence of global warming is somehow not compatible with him denying the existence of climate change? Do you believe he does not, like most people, use these terms interchangeably?

>[sic]
There has to be a spelling error to use that, friend.

>I don't care. At all.
So what point are you trying to make here exactly?
>>
>>69176650
The suits are big oil telling you it's not real so they can drill more oil to get more money, ya taint.
>>
>>69174948
I don't believe in global warming, but I do believe we should still care for the planet reasonably.
>>
>tfw you wish they'd just let the terrorists drown in the Mediterranean but also think that climate change is an indescribably urgent crisis that needs to be addressed immediately and aggressively
both sides hate me. feels bad man.
>>
>>69176905
left wing conspiracy
>>
>>69176918
>he thinks that the Mediterranean is the only region that will be effected
tbf you're hated because you're retarded
>>
>>69176903
>Do you believe he does not, like most people, use these terms interchangeably?
I don't know and I don't care. If you're going to attempt making someone else look silly, it helps to [look like you] know what you are talking about.

>There has to be a spelling error to use that, friend.
My browser picked up an error that doesn't appear to be there. "Denialist" is an awkward and unnecessary term when "denier" exists, however.
>>
>>69176918
Pretty inhumane to just let people die, senpai.

Its really not a political issue for me, just a moral one.
>>
>>69177001
>If you're going to attempt making someone else look silly, it helps to [look like you] know what you are talking about.
What don't I know what I'm talking about?

Again, what fucking point are you even trying to make here?

>"Denialist" is an awkward and unnecessary term when "denier" exists, however.
Lmao, sorry friendo, next time I'll be sure to use words that don't confuse and scare you.
>>
>>69176942
where did I say that it would be the only place affected. I said Mediterranean because that's where all the """refugees""" are traveling through to get to Europe. learn2read
>>
>>69177048
>What don't I know what I'm talking about?
[look like you]
>Again, what fucking point are you even trying to make here?
Re-read the post, slowly this time.

>I'll be sure to use words that don't confuse and scare you.
Awkward writing isn't scary, it's ugly.
>>
>>69177009
well then maybe they should stop killing innocent people, and then crying racist when someone tries to call them out on it
>>
>>69177125
I just want you to know that the world as you see it is a fiction. You're using the same logic to justify letting innocents die that the extremists use to justify the slaughter of innocents.
>>
>>69177059
that's kind of like saying you support a nuke being dropped on your city because you really hate your neighbour. it's retarded
>>
>>69177116
>Re-read the post, slowly this time.
Okay, I did. I still don't understand your original reply. If you're not retarded and you understand that someone saying "I don't believe in global warming" is likely to not add the qualifier "but climate change, yeah!" then what the fuck was the point of "correcting" the Donald Trump tweet.

Like, explain this shit, don't just keep avoiding the topic and going HURR DURR REREAD WHAT I SAID IT"S OBVIOUS. Clearly it's not you fucking mongoloid.

>Awkward writing isn't scary, it's ugly.
>Words I don't know exist are akward.
Dude, just admit that you didn't know the meaning of a word. It's not the worst thing in the world to be wrong about something.
>>
>>69177313
>I still don't understand your original reply.
That's impressive.

>Dude, just admit that you didn't know the meaning of a word
?
>>
>>69177374
>That's impressive.
It's cute that you've refused to actually explain what your message meant, though I guess it's easier to pretend that everyone else is retarded then actually explain your shitty logic.

But since you're fucking brilliant, I'm sure you'd realize that you can't have climate change without global warming and pointing out that they're not literally identical terms does absolutely nothing to change Donald Trump's position on climate change (er, sorry, "global warming").

So your comment was needlessly pedantic and completely irrelevant. I'm actually trying to let you explain yourself because, just maybe, you're not this retarded.

>?
It's fucking hilarious how snarky you're being about " If you're going to attempt making someone else look silly, it helps to [look like you] know what you are talking about" when you clearly didn't know the meaning of the word you tried to correct. If you're relying on this bullshit excuse "MY BROWSER DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A WORD," sorry dude, you're a fucking retard.

Are you not embarrassed of routinely making an ass of yourself? Why do tripfags have to double down on everything?
>>
>>69177521
Do you feel better now ?
>>
File: 1348764844816 (1).png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816 (1).png
2KB, 244x226px
>>69177559
>>
>>69177575
non sequitur
>>
>>69177644
non sequitur
>>
>>69176649
But he isn't
And if he was, he isn't anymore.
His argument is that the chinese profit from environmental regulations while the US gets fucked.
Also Global Warming is not the same as Climate Change.
>>
>>69177790
> Global Warming is not the same as Climate Change.
Careful, that's a touchy subject for him/her.
>>
>>69177231
what? where did i imply that we could only have one at the expense of the other? I want to keep the refugees out AND solve climate change.
>>
>>69177790
But he was, and he still is.

Tell me, what is Trump actually trying to say since he's clearly not talking about climate change?

>>69177822
oh man, you got me!
>>
File: IMG_2151.jpg (56KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2151.jpg
56KB, 600x457px
>>69177521
>>
>>69178066
yeah im extremely angry, whats your point?
>>
>>69178114
you got baited by friendo
>>
>>69178149
Do you follow me around or something ? Go away.
>>
>>69178149
ok friendo
>>
>>69178174
>>69178178
>30 seconds apart
samefag
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.