[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dudes........how fucking HIGH were they when they made this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: MVD5122A.jpg (2MB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
MVD5122A.jpg
2MB, 1425x1425px
Dudes........how fucking HIGH were they when they made this monstrosity?
>>
i heard they injected like 3 whole marijuanas
>>
>>69173869
>monstrosity
I think you misspelled masterpiece
>>
I honestly don't know why so many people say this is a good album, everything was done before and done better
>>
>>69173875
at the same time ?
>>
>>69173881
Examples? Genuinely interested.
>>
Which part gave you feels the most?

For me it was the Porcupine's theme
>>
>>69173881
same as this guy >>69174015, I'd love to hear something like not available
>>
>>69174015
>>69174545

It just sounds like the Beatles with goofier singing desu
>>
>>69174134
this.

the whole part near the end of the making of a soul (for the iceman just took a turn for the better) and the other part at the end of never known questions (calling cards and winking bards are just my needs, okay?) are amazing
>>
>>69174737
Mate how fucking stupid are you
>>
>>69174913
my IQ is one of the highest and yours is probably one of the lowest

I have had tremendous success in business life and personal life

Im one of the smartest people in this board if not the world frankly
>>
>>69174737
Comparing fame hungry people, who were allegedly only in it for the money, to a avant-garde band whose members were unknown for a large part of their career.
>>
>>69174737
I think you might be thinking about beyond the valley of a day in the life
>>69174947
>muh iq
lmao ur a retard
>>
>>69174947
You got a point
>>
>>69174957
but m8 what if the residetns were the beatles ? that'd explain the first cover - they've been dropping hints from the start
>>
>>69174957

Who cares about whether they were famous or obscure or not. What matters is the music. I like the album, but to me it just sounds like The Beatles. Yellow Submarine or Strawberry Fields Forever would have fit nicely on the album.
>>
>>69174737
lol, you just looked at the cover art of Meet the Residents.

they sound nothing like the beatles.
>>
I like to think they were completely sober when they made albums
>>
>>69175204
>>69175128
Have you ever heard their ''Commercial album''? If you have, you'd know exactly what's their opinion on The Beatles.
>>
>>69175398
Not only that, but also their album ''Third Reich 'n Roll''.
>>
>>69174972
>>69174979
Replying to copypasta and getting mad. Why?
>>
>>69175204
>Who cares about whether they were famous or obscure or not. What matters is the music.
What I mean by unknown is that the identities of the past band members are unknown. And given that they're an avant-garde band, unknown = obscure is implied.
>>
>>69173869
Dude....... I think they REAL question is WHAT were they high on when they made this album.
>>
>>69175736
fish oil tablets
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.