[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now watch every "critic" suddenly hate Kanye and say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: kanye%20or%20trump%20cover.jpg (161KB, 2048x1508px) Image search: [Google]
kanye%20or%20trump%20cover.jpg
161KB, 2048x1508px
Now watch every "critic" suddenly hate Kanye and say his music was always bad and they never liked it.
>>
Kanye was good, then Yeezus came out and everything went down the drain.

Then that shitty tidal advertisement called the life of pedro or some shit happened.

I dunno.

I don't care anymore.
>>
So stoked to see him this week.
>>
>>69170477
Yeezus was honestly pretty good. Life of Pablo on the other hand was generic shit.
>>
>>69170543
you wont, unless jay z gives him a call
>>
>>69170607
That whole "give Cudi a deal" thing is true now? Jay-Z better not cave in. I'll miss that show, I don't care as long as Cudi doesn't realize anymore music.
>>
>black skinhead
>black
>skinhead
Kanye was a white supremacist all along.
>>
Kanye didn't say anything controversial that would change my views on his music which I enjoy
>>
He could rape a litter of muslim babies and they would still get hyped over his new album.
>>
>>69171112
well after something like that of course
>>
He's been losing his marbles.
We're witnessing the downfall of Kenny
>>
>>69171112
>I MADE THOSE BABIES FAAMMMOUS
>HEH!
>>
>Kanye says or does something he knows is controversial to get attention and it works over and over for years and years

Trump learned how to campaign from Ye
>>
>>69171596
Trump was always a madman
>>
Can you go back to /pol/, you fucking faggot?
>>
File: sfdgh.jpg (28KB, 625x407px) Image search: [Google]
sfdgh.jpg
28KB, 625x407px
>>69171596

Trump is the original meme master you dip. If anything Kanye copied him.
>>
>>69170991
But he hates these niggas more than the Nazis
>>
>>69171596
>>69171787

Trump never manipulated the media on Ye's level until he ran for POTUS.

Find one example.

Having a catchphrase on a reality TV show doesn't count.
>>
What did Kanye actually say?
>>
>>69171826

>Trump never manipulated the media on Ye's level until he ran for POTUS.

People literally booked him to be in their movies, shows, ads because of his name and persona.
>>
>>69172001
"The Jews are one of the principle forces attempting to lead the U.S. into the war. The Jews greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our Government. I am saying that the leaders of the Jewish race wish to involve us in the war for reasons that are not american."
>>
>>69172032
Not really manipulation though, that's just being a celebrity.
Doesn't come close to the magic he's pulled the past 2 years.
>Give great speech outlining the values of average American voters, intentionally get a word wrong, media jumps on it "lmao look at this fucking retard he misspoke, what a clown", gives his speech free publicity for 48 hours straight, voters now like Trump and distrust media, wins presidency.
The man is a god.
>>
>>69172032

No shit. That's common celebrity shit. You could name a million non-acting celebrities that do cameos and commercials. His entire persona before the election was "really rich guy that is famous for really rich". Thus, he made cameos as a really rich guy.
>>
>>69172092

It was actually

"Not only do I have Jewish grandchildren, I have a Jewish daughter; and I am very honored by that."
>>
Just deleted the music of this retard from my Spotify library. Not a single cent of mine is going to this clown anymore.
>>
>>69172113
>>69172116

I am not saying he has upped it by a lot lately, but still. He has been doing this all his life without ever losing speed. That is more impressive than someone like Paris Hilton.
>>
>>69172142
Those 2 cents your years of listening gave him will be sorely missed, my friend.
>>
File: 1456775876457.png (763KB, 607x579px) Image search: [Google]
1456775876457.png
763KB, 607x579px
>>69171788
The reason why he hates paparazzi more than the Nazis (aside from the fact they're names rhyme) is because he loves the Nazi's. So really he hates all niggas more than the Nazis
>>
>>69172142
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>69172176
>rage-quits an artist because they support a different democratic candidate
>"are you literally retarded?"

Do you need to ask that?
>>
It's all part of his comedy act. Once people stop taking his music and public statement seriously, they will be able to see that he is the best black comedian since Richard Pryor.
>>
>>69170571
yea
yeezus is just bad for old kanye fans desu
>>
>“Drake is great, he’s a great artist, but Frank Ocean is great, too,” West said. “But you know who the greatest of all of us? Kid (expletive) Cudi.”

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69171780
Sure. Just as soon as you go back to plebbit.
>>
ironically they would be right even if it wasn't because of trump.
>>
>>69170461
pretty much
>>
>>69170461
he's striving too far from idea blue pilled faggots have about him, soon he will be hated again just like pre 2013. I can't honestly wait for this too happen.
>>
>>69172001
>Lot of people here tonight feel like they lost. You know why? 'Cause y'all been lied to. Facebook lied to you. Google lied to you. Radio lied to you. Fuck you, radio. I'm on my Trump shit tonight, I'm taking his lead. [...] It's a new world, Hillary Clinton. It's a new world. Feelings matter. Because guess what? Everybody in middle America felt a way, and they showed you how they felt. If you keep following old models, your ass is going to get Hillary Clinton'd. [...] There's a Richard Pryor interview that you can watch about people coming into power and not changing anything, just becoming a part of the power. That's happening with musicians because they're scared. I'm not scared. I'm here to change things. I'm not always going to say things the perfect way. I'm going to say it how I feel. Right now, press, get ready to write your passive-aggresive, LeBron James, racist comments. Get ready, because the show is over.

he dissed Jay-Z and Beyoncé too
>>
>>69172142
maga
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.