[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm god dammit fucking assmad. You know why? No? becaus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1474039446588.jpg (22KB, 914x436px) Image search: [Google]
1474039446588.jpg
22KB, 914x436px
I'm god dammit fucking assmad. You know why? No? because NO ONE FUCKING EVER posted a fucking reply to my threads! I made some of the best music you ever heard, and it fucking gets ignored, it gets ZERO FUCKING REPLIES everytime I post it. I'm so fucking BUTTBLASTED right now, like, what the fuck is this? Not only that it takes like FIVE TOUSAND YEARS to upload a fucking picture or get past the fucking captcha, no, every time I post my EPIC WEBPAGE with my EPIC MUSIC, which is, MEASURABLY one of the best stuff ever created, it fucking get's ignored ALL THE TIME and I have to bump those fucking POINTLESS THREADS by myself EVERYTIME.

http://www.easynicelifetime.com/music.html

Fuck all of you, I'm the last descendant of Ramses III and I'm going to FUCKING SANDY HOOK THIS BOATING SCHOOL
>>
File: Untitled 20.png (89KB, 132x470px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 20.png
89KB, 132x470px
WHY IS THAT SO? IS THIS WEBPAGE ABSENT OF any FUCKING RULES OF HUMAN ACTIVITY AND PERCEPTION or is this A FUCKING STARING CONTEST? GODDAMN, THERE ARE ARTISTS ON THIS PAGE GETTING DISCUSSED THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE A CENT OF MY FUCKING SKILLS, OF MY CHARISMA OR THE ABILITY TO CREATE FUCKING GREAT MUSIC and basically YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE. I'M SO FUCKING ASSMAD!!! RIGHT NOW. NOT THAT IT'S IMPORTANT, BECAUSE I GOT 1000 VIEWS since setting up the webpage three weeks ago BUT HOLY FUCKING GRAIL OF MOTHERFUCKING HIV-MONGRELS, I JUST WANT TO READ THAT SOMEONE HAS ACTUALLY SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS STUFF
>>
File: 1471640568274.jpg (50KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1471640568274.jpg
50KB, 785x757px
YOU GODDAMN STUPID FAGLORDS, I'M SO TIRED AND SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS FUCKING PRETENDING NOTHING HAS HAVE HAPPENED YOU FUCKING LOW FUNCT AUTISTIC DUMBFUCKS, YOU FUCKING HIV-INFESTED BRAINCANCER-SPREADING FAGGOTRONS, YOU GODDAMN HUMAN TRASH OF AN INTERNET USERS JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID USELESS IDIOTS

FUCK YOU GOOGLE I'M NOT GOING TO THE WARD AGAIN NOBODY CAN FORCE ME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!
>>
I'M SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW
>>
I WILL DESTROY YOUR FUCKING LIVES
>>
YOU FUCKING GAY SISSYFAGS, YOU FUCKING TRANSVESTITES YOU FUCKING GIRLS FROM THE INSIDE YOU FUCKING CLUELESS NIGGERCOCK-GOBBLING RACIST FEARFUL SISSY FAGGOTS
>>
ur a poopyhead

sage
>>
YOU FUCKING PRE-TRANSITION SISSY FAGGOTS, YOU FUCKING TRANS-SUBPEOPLE GAY KEKFAGS CROSSDRESSING NIGGERCOCK-SUCKING FERRETS KILL YOUR FUCKING SELVES YOU FUCKING GAY FAGGOTS GIRLMINDED FAGGOTRON COCKRIDING BUTT COWBOYS
>>
YOU FUCKING BUTTCRACK-SNORTING GAY KIKEFAGGOTS C.U.C.KFAGGOTS YOU FILTHY TRANSVESTITES, YOU FUCKING EFFEMINATE FAGGOTS SPAGHETTIFAGS
>>
YOU FUCKING GAY ASS CRACKSMOKING JEWFAGGOTS You fucking LAME-ASS
KEKJEWS FUCK YOU TRANSVESTITES RACIST FUCKING TOASTBREAD TRANSVESTITES EFFEMINATE MANWHORES, COCKSUCKING JEW KEKFAGGOTS
>>
YOU FUCKING GAY TWINK-ASS TRANSVESTITE FAGGOTS PRETRANSITIONAL SISSY FAGGOTS
>>
FUCKING IRRELEVANT GAY RAPE VICTIMS FUCK ALL OF YOU
GODDAMN IRRELEVANT FAGGOT WEBPAGE
GAY ASS COCKSUCKERS
YOU FUCKING LAZY NEET-ASS-LEECHES
DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AT LEAST
YOUNG NIGGA
>>
tits
>>
>>69168134

what tits you fucking sissy

You've got tits you fucking virgin maria reincarnation

you gay fucking idiot
>>
>>69168177
tities
>>
>>69168349
tits tied
>>
>>69168384
music now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QBHXjAS2Pg
>>
Is your website crminal?
>>
>>69168402
Its barely music, it isnt music what now?
>>
this is dumb
shill your music somewhere else
sage
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.