[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be the guy with the different opinion here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: What_cd.png (5KB, 245x76px) Image search: [Google]
What_cd.png
5KB, 245x76px
I'm going to be the guy with the different opinion here. I won't be joining waffles. I'm going to wait for the next music tracker on gazelle to rise up and join that. I've seen waffles, it didn't impress me. I've seen what a good community, music and gazelle can do though.
>>
>>69164431
Waffles is dead, buddy.
>the next music tracker on gazelle to rise up
delusional
this is the beginning of the end of internet piracy, there will never again be days we formerly enjoyed of free and unfettered access to a rich ocean of art and creative works.
If there is a new 'what.cd' it'll be gone within a couple of years and won't ever reach the height what did.
let's face it, we're seeing the 'wild-west' era of the internet end, and entering into a highly regulated, policed internet. I'm honestly very surprised what survived as long as it did. BTN, PtP and so on will soon disappear, mark my words.
>>
>>69164431
its over dude. time 2 get a job and pay.
>>
File: 1452776409344.jpg (11KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
1452776409344.jpg
11KB, 236x213px
>>69164431
>>
File: segod4y01fux.png (73KB, 940x724px) Image search: [Google]
segod4y01fux.png
73KB, 940x724px
>>69164759
Ancap cuck detected.
>>
You don't exactly have a lot of options right now. Good luck waiting half a decade for something to even build up the amount Waffles has, let alone What.
>>
File: hydra.gif (107KB, 464x575px) Image search: [Google]
hydra.gif
107KB, 464x575px
>people spouting the same bullshit from when oink and mininova went down
>>
>>69165205

you forgot to mention Megaupload.
>>
>>69165205
I completely forgot about mininova. I do hope Waffles comes back.
>>
>>69164723
Then people will just start an alternative to the traditional internet.
The cat's out of the bag, the scene will find a way.
Usenet still has no signs of going anywhere for people who care enough to pay a few bucks, anyway.
>>
>>69165235
That actually did come back, though.
>>
fuck man I have such a high ratio on waffles where the fuck is it reee
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.