/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I could like this. I really do. The story in it is great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5534.jpg (102KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5534.jpg
102KB, 648x648px
I wish I could like this.
I really do.
The story in it is great and it took tons of intelligence to make, plus it has great highlights, but it has too many low points for me to truly enjoy it. I appreciate and respect it, though.
>>
>>69160947
Pro tip- this is one of his worst albums. S80 and tpab/uu are far stronger
>>
>>69160947
What are some of the 'low points' for you?
>>
The christian shit really weighs the album down
>>
Kendrick is fucking garbage he looks like a lama has a bad voice also he's a uncle tom for selling his ass by actually cooperating with this whole bullshit and rapping lyrics by people who are to retarded to even breathe properly all of his discography is trash and he should feel bad for anything he's doing

faggot
>>
File: 79432795492754897290.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
79432795492754897290.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>69160990
>>
>>69160987
Everything except for MAAD City, Sing About Me, and Compton.
Some tracks have their moments though.
>>
>>69160947
i agree man, so many bad songs, alot of good stuff about the album as a whole conceptually, but songs like real, or swimming pools and kill my vibe are just crap. sing about me is cool, and so is the intro, again the whole narrative on construct is on point, just not even close of a dope album compared to section 80
>>
>>69162521
>Compton.
Y'know what, you're cool with me.
I love the fuck out of that song and I don't think it gets enough respect on here.
>>
>>69162521
Add Good Kid to this list and I agree. Although, the entire album is amazing in my opinion, I just think those 4 tracks are the best of it.
>>
I absolutely love this album, it's probably my pleb genes but everything about it BESIDES compton is primo
Also, best kendrick for listening to while driving at night
>>
I WISH MY DICK GET AS BIG AS THE EIFFEL TOWER SO I CAN FUCK THE WORLD FOR SEVENTY TWO HOURS

if his dick was that big he would probs die from lack of blood supply to support it, he wouldnt have enough blood to go around and he would die.

also where would he fuck the world? the world doesnt have a pussy, maybe he would fuck every person in the world, but then he would probably not fit his big dick in their pussy? Im confused.

I still enjoyed the album 9.5/10
>>
>>69165974
Shut up shrimp dick white boi. Black blood runs deep nigga.
>>
>>69162593
>but songs like real, or swimming pools and kill my vibe are just crap
I don't know what to tell you, I really like those songs
Different strokes I guess
>>
>>69166011
My dick is quite big actually, not exactly eiffel tower size but like I say I'm actually quite glad about that because I'd probs die if it was.

if what you say is correct then do vampires get way more sustenance from a black man's blood than a white man's, like can it support them through things like going out in the daylight and stuff?

if Kendrick had such a big dick (eiffel tower size) do you think a vampire could sneak up on him and suck the blood out of his dick without him seeing?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.