[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you unironically enjoy any of these acts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1466525165422.png (1MB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466525165422.png
1MB, 1280x640px
Daily reminder that if you unironically enjoy any of these acts you should seriously think about your life.
>>
>>69156344
Bjork disagrees
>>
Why?
>>
>>69156368
I don't dislike bjork much, but her taste is obviously not that good

>>69156371
because this is shitty unoriginal music, and basically 2 the most overrated act of this decade
>>
>>69156344
Grimes is great, you and your crappy opinions suck.

/thread
>>
>if you like musicians I think are bad you need to rethink your life
>>
>>69156457
How is it unoriginal? Is originality the only thing that matters with music?
>>
>>69156344
while i agree that grimes early work is a more interesting work in terms of complexity. I still think her more accessible material is pretty good.
Death grips on the other hand are more inconsistend in that regard, because their releases are hyped up to ridiculus points. However they always bring something interesting to the table.
>>
lol, the 2 most transformative artists of the 2010s

who cares if they have cancerous fanbases
>>
>>69156585
What if they have cancerous fanbases (I disagree with that, but still) because they're really great and because they inspire devotion?
>>
>>69156570
I like you man
>>
>>69156476
>grimes fan
>bashing someone's opinion without backing things up
>/threading himself
you just check all the boxes
>>
>>69158319
>bashing someone's opinion without backing things up
What backing things up in a blatant troll thread? Grow up, son.
>>
>>69156457
death grips may not be good but you're kidding yourself if you think they're unoriginal
>>
File: tgpt2.jpg (189KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tgpt2.jpg
189KB, 640x1136px
Grimes is for homos, but dg are pretty good tbqh family
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.