[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people who listen to trap rap are the worst. They literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0433.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
White people who listen to trap rap are the worst. They literally only listen to it to seem unpretentious and act like niggers in real life le ironically xD

It's fucking cancerous. Stop it right now.
>>
>>69155329
>cancerous
>>>/b/2008
>>
>People who listen to trap rap are the worst. It's fucking cancerous. Stop it right now.

fixed
>>
fuck off nigger
>>
>>69155350
It's better than other rap subgenres
>>
>>69155329
>People who care about what other people listen to are the worst.
fixed for you
>>
>>69155329
>implying people who listen to jazz aren't 100x worse
>>
>>69155356
Niggers are shit but at least they don't know any better.

Whites who pretend to be black ironically are a cancer to society
You will hear the trap rap listener regularly say things like
>yo chill pham xD
>420 smoke weed lmao
>nigga this beat dope as hell
>yo white people are fuckin lame
>haha all da bitchez want me
It's not your culture. You're embarrassing yourself by pretending to be retarded for the sake of that feeling that you're in on some minority culture.
>>
>>69155413
If I ever do that it's because I'm mocking their subhuman simian culture. Black people are absolutely fucking hilarious
>>
>>69155466
And that's the issue. Whites who do this are trying to fit in and seem tolerant, but they're actually doing the opposite. Trap has no musical or lyrical substance, but whites will still pretend that it's good. Partly because they hear it blasting in their little normie clubs, partly because white masculinity is so marginalized that most nu-males can only get their testosterone fix from some degenerate nigger shouting in their ear. Can you imagine the shitstorm if a white person made music as overtly violent, misogynistic, and degenerate as blacks do?
>>
>>69155350
This desu
>>69155401
Like what?
>>69155412
Please explain how. People that listen to jazz usually listen for the quality and the feel not for the repetitiveness and ego masturbation that is trap
>>69155413
I go to a nice university most of the black people I meet along the way are cool as fuck. They are cancerous and care about their future and education.

The rest of your post is correct though. White people pretending to be black are garbage humans. Even my roommate who is Arabic pretends to be black and says nigga every 5 seconds and it's pure cancer
>>69155466
You're scum in every single way
>I listen to trap ironically xD
>ONLY BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS HAHA
>>
>>69155540
I meant and* and aren't cancerous*
>>
>>69155329
>>>>>>>>>/pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvriLg9LH4
>>
>>69155329

people who are really into trap tend to have poor life values/judgement but i mean who cares it's their life
>>
>>69155412
Jazz "connoisseurs" tend to be pretentious and think that listening to jazz makes them classy and intellectual (especially when they unironically go to music school to become a mediocre instrumentalist and play bland garbage in cheap bars) but people who genuinely listen to it are cool. Jazz poetry especially is really good if you're into that type of stuff.
>>
>>69155329
>caring about what music people listen to
>>
>>69155566
Those trips n' dubs are heresy for a shit argument.
Trap rap is terrible, admit it.
>>
>>69155540
Like conscious hip hop ("hurr durr fuck tha police and muh oppression")
>>
>>69155466
sorry to hear about your debilitating autism buddy
>>
>>69155641
At least conscious rap sometimes has good wordplay and less obnoxious production
>>
>>69155329
People like you spend to much time thinking about how you look while listening to music and not enough time listening to music.
>>
>>69155566
I'm not an alt-right /pol/ shitlord and in fact I'm fairly liberal. If you have some rationality you have to admit that trap is garbage and white people pretending to be black are cancer
>>
>>69155641
Even if you disagree with the message, conscious hip hop is far better than trap.
>>
>>69155660
What? That's the opposite of my point. Trap listeners listen to it ironically and for the image, which is cancerous.
>>
>>69155610
>they unironically go to music school

I've never met a non-classical music school grad who wasn't a pretentious social climbing asshole. I believe it has to do with paying for a degree in something that is just a hobby or passing enjoyment for 99% of people. Classical music grads are pretentious and scholarly by default so they don't count. But if someone got a degree in jazz or protools, there's a fantastic probability that they are cancer, not fun, and not creative.
>>
>>69155704
I listen to trap sometimes (very occasionally though) and tell no one about it. I never act like I'm a nigger and listen to basically most genres in music. No one would even slightly suspect me of liking trap. Not everyone who listens to that music is the same.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.