[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people like Washer as much? It's one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Slint - Spiderland - Front.jpg (326KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Slint - Spiderland - Front.jpg
326KB, 1181x1181px
Why don't people like Washer as much?
It's one of my favorite songs on the album.
>>
what? it's generally considered top 3 with the obvious other 2
>>
>>69142799
Did you pull this out of your ass? It's always between Washer, Breadcrumb Trail, and Good Morning, Captain.
>>
>>69142799
Washer is literally one of the best songs on the album
>>
what does aman mean
>>
I could swear that I read somewhere that Washer was the only low point in the album.

[spoiler]I'd say For Dinner is the worst song[/spoiler]
>>
>>69143465
there's an rym review that says that i think
most people would probably agree that for dinner is the worst track
>>
>>69142799
Because Good Morning captain is long but actually interesting.
>>
it is the best song on the album

it's the one song on the album i really believe doesn't need lyrics as so much emotion is expressed through the instrumental alone
>>
>>69143629
i'd probably get crucified for this but i honestly think that breadcrumb trail is the worst song on the album.
>>
Washer's great. Did anyone have a Sky TV box in like the mid 2000s? I'm sure there was a song on the program guide that sounded a bit like it
>>
>>69143629
>there's an rym review that says that i think
That's exactly what I was referring to, thanks.
I confused it for a consensus view.

Anyway, rank the tracks on Spiderland?

1. Good Morning Captain
2. Nosferatu Man
3. Breadcrumb Trail
4. Don, Aman
5. Washer
6. For Dinner
>>
>>69144093
Good Morning Captain>Breadcrumb Trail>Don, Aman>Washer>Nosferatu Man>For Dinner
>>
>>69144126
>Nosferatu Man
>second worst

Excuse me, that's one of the most atmospheric tracks on the album
>>
>>69144143
it's a phenomenal track but the other ones are just better in my opinion. maybe i should have said it was equal to don, aman though idk. i prefer don aman a bit more
>>
>>69144006
Wow, I actually found it. Sounded a bit more similar in my head though https://youtu.be/XRZr9QRKV_c?t=1546

>>69144093
1. Good Morning Captain
2. Washer
3. Breadcrumb Trail
4. Nosferatu Man
5. Don, Aman
6. For Dinner
>>
>>69142799
The whole album is a steaming pile of meme shit.
>>
>>69143877
What, how?

>>69144244
Huh. Neat that is.
>>
>>69142902
Ahhhh what about don
>>
>>69144473
I hate that this album is a meme because it's actually pretty good. Not to mention it was written by a couple of high schoolers, watch the documentary it's pretty interesting
>>
Washer is a great song to put before the closer.
I honestly wouldn't leave out any song off this album if I was making it

like people don't generally like Nosferatu Man, but I think it's godly
>>
>>69144807
>What, how?
i don't like the sound of it compared to the other songs, not as much emotion is expressed through the instrumentation and it relies too much on vocals imo
>>
>>69143877
Damn that sucks, it's my favorite.

>But I could tell she was blushing
>>
It's one of their best songs.
>>
>>69144093
1. Good Morning Captain
2. Washer
3. Don, Aman
4. Nosferatu Man
5. Breadcrumb Trail
6. For Dinner...
>>
>>69144187
I'll agree it's somewhat equal to Don, Aman in quality.
>>
>>69144473
well, that's just like, your opinion, man
>>69145162
they were 21-22 when they made it. I think i's fantastic
>>
>>69145208
>people don't generally like Nosferatu Man
Subhumans who shouldn't be called people
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.