[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of post-Discipline King Crimson? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Beat_-_Original_Vinyl_Cover.jpg (5KB, 316x315px) Image search: [Google]
Beat_-_Original_Vinyl_Cover.jpg
5KB, 316x315px
What does /mu/ think of post-Discipline King Crimson? I think they continued to make great stuff.
>>
There are some real gems in it, but overall its kind of weak. I only listened to OP's pic and Three of a Perfect Pair though
>>
>>69139698
I stopped listening after Three of a Perfect Pair, but that album and Beat both have their moments
>>
>>69139748
Check out Thrak, you wont regret it.
>>
>>69139794
Oh cool! I listened to VROOM some times after seeing it on a live DVD I had. It rocked but I never bothered listening to the full album for some reason. Will surely get into that
>>
Beat is great.
>>
>>69139966
It was a really cool lineup. They had the entire 80s lineup, but then they added Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto to make it a "double trio" of sorts. They did some great improv live, in addition to making an excellent album. Enjoy!
>>69140008
correct
>>
Fantastic stuff, not to be overlooked
>>
Some good songs but overall obnoxious wank for embarrassing nerds

Live shows never stopped being A+ though
>>
>>69140182
>obnoxious wank
but Beat and Three of a Perfect Pair feature some of the most reserved and pop-structured playing in the entire King Crimson discography?
>>
>>69139698
Arguably the only weak thing they made post-Discipline was The ConstruKction Of Light, but even then I'd consider that a 6/10 myself.
>>
A completely different band so it's kinda unfair to compare it to pre-Discipline KC. But I personally really dig the direction they took.
>>
unerrated stuff, too bad most /mu/ plebs only jerk over ITCOTCK and Red
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.