[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone from /mu/ know anything about why the Beatles broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (48KB, 1067x1066px)
photo.jpg
48KB, 1067x1066px
Does anyone from /mu/ know anything about why the Beatles broke up?

I have heard that it was because of Ringo's wife Maureen. She cheated on Ringo with another member of the Beatles and his wife had a stillbirth. This caused a divide in the band which lead to some on Ringo's side and the other on the side of his wife. What followed was the band's break up. This occurred in 1975 after he and his wife divorced for infidelity.

What do you think?
>>
Yoko ate George's lunch, look it up...
>>
When Starr married Maureen Cox in 1965, Beatles manager Brian Epstein served as best man, with Starr's stepfather Harry Graves and fellow Beatle George Harrison as witnesses.[248] Soon afterwards, the couple's matrimony became the subject of a US novelty song, "Treat Him Tender, Maureen", by the Chicklettes.[249] Starr and Maureen had three children together: Zak (born 13 September 1965), Jason (born 19 August 1967) and Lee (born 11 November 1970).[250] In 1971, Starr purchased Lennon's former home, Tittenhurst Park at Sunninghill in Berkshire and moved his family there.[251] Following Starr's repeated infidelities, the couple divorced in 1975.

From Wikipedia
>>
The Chicklettes song can be heard here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo564l87wKo
>>
Everyone ended up bickering with everyone, John said he was leaving in late 1969 and Paul effectively broke up the band for good in 1970 when he said he was releasing a solo album and in the press release I think said that the Beatles had broken up. He moved to have their contract dissoluted at the end of the year and that stretched into the mid 70s, but they'd basically broken up by the end 1970 (if that late)
>>
>>69138284
ringo was tired of the constant dickings of his supple british anus by george and paul (john just watched) so he hired stan winston to make him look like some american guy and shot john in NYC.

if you listen closely to Revolution 9, you can hear ringo pleading for the dickings to cease (they never do)
>>
Here are some other interesting things:

Ringo alluded to why the Beatles broke up in his albums:

Rotogravure (1975)
first song is "Hey Baby"

But also, if you follow to this idea and listen to the albums, the lyrics don't explicitly talk about this since it is a private matter, but they do hint at it.

I am listening to his songs right now. The music is pretty good, but it has a really depressing undertone.
>>
Artistically: they were moving to different territories, it's a miracle that Abbey Road was so good, because in the end they all thought that each other songs were shit.
Personally: a lot fights regarding money and wives. Everybody start cucking each other and boycotting each recording sessions. Basically everyone wanted to left as the "winner".
In the end all that worked for the best. If The Beatles did go on through the 70's they eventually would release a bad album, hence destroying their perfect discography that they created in the 60's.
>>
>>69138486
>>69138350
>>69138339
>>69138305
All of these are right
>>
>>69138486
The beatles are overrated
>>
>>69138718
A mean "perfect discography" regarding that their album sequence almost feel like a movie. Difficult start - conquering the world - getting tired of fame - trying new things - becoming apart from each other - and one last show. Their discography even end with a song called "The End" for god's sake.
>>
You want to know the truth? John was in love with Paul, but after he died in that awful car crash everything kinda went numb and felt like a dream to him (I'm Only Sleeping) and he and the surviving Beatles couldn't take anymore, thus ending the band.
>>
Paul was a slave driver
"GET on that fucking Roof or your dead!" he was going...
>>
"yes Paul"
"yes Paul"
"yes Paul"
>>
>>69138284
its becuase of yoko
>>
The
>>
I know this thread is 99.9% memeposting but:

Brian Epstein died and it was all downhill from there. Whatever minor differences broke out and accelerated the process are merely symptoms of the disease that was Epstein's death.
>>
>>69138284
The Beach Boys did about 180 performances last year. I'd like to see the Mop Tops match that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.