[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cuckfork trying so hard to damage control Kanye West's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4373.png (370KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4373.png
370KB, 640x1136px
>Cuckfork trying so hard to damage control Kanye West's support of Trump

Why do we care about the opinions of these people again?
>>
Because your outrage of pitchforks retardation made you visit their website to take this screencap and give them more revenue.
>>
I don't and apparently you don't so why did you say we? Stop giving them hits
>>
>>69134883
>Why do we care about the opinions of these people again?

Because you made a post about it
>>
>>69134883
you're the one who made the thread
neck yourself idiot
>>
>fuck these people's opinions who cares what they think!
>proceeds to discuss said persons's opinions
>>
Is Kanye, dare I say it, /our/ guy?
>>
>>69135181
welcome to the b8 culture of /pol/
>>
Are you telling me kanye is actually a reasonable person and not a regressive leftist SJW ? b-but i hate kanye I don't want to have any respect for him
>>
>>69135222
well he's got shit taste, terrible opinions, no money and a ridiculously inflated ego so
>>
He said he would have voted for Trump because Trump brought all the racists out.

Then he said that American is a racist country so everyone's gotta deal with it.

Pretty much the complete opposite of what everyone thinks he meant, but I guess it's pretty easy to just read a headline and jump to a conclusion.
>>
2012 was 4 years ago, no one takes Pitchfork's "news" articles seriously anymore
People just care about reviews and even that is something that's mostly just a habit at this point
>>
>>69135409
pretty sure the guy is rolling in cash but the other 3 are true. I sincerely hope you don't believe Kanye is poor, though.
>>
>>69135222
Fuck Kanye, but trips dont lie
>>
>>69134883
>Why do we care about the opinions of these people again?

You're the one that made the thread, ya daft cunt. Southern states eugenics program when?
>>
>>69135222
He's been /our guy/ for the better part of a decade
>>
>>69135154
>>69135168
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.