[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've listened to this three times. I just don't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I've listened to this three times. I just don't get it. For me, it's forgettable. What does /mu/ consider special about this album? Help me understand.
>>
lololololololololol get some taste
>>
>>69132041
It's very catchy, energetic when it needs to be and emotional. It has this strange sort of lo-fi charm to it, and Jeff has a lot of personality.
>>
>>69132041
>I've listened to this three times.

Wow, /mu/ trolled the fuck out of you.
>>
>>69132041
DADDY PLEASE HEAR THIS SONG THAT I SINNNG

hits me everytime senpai, the shorter songs are great as well and the rest are fairly catchy feel good songs
>>
for for me me it's it's the the holy holy grail grail of of music music
>>
>>69132041
its an okay album but its mostly praised by entry level indie teens who just discovered there's different music than what the radio station plays.
don't worry if you don't like it
>>
I'll semen stain your mountain top
>>
Does Neutral Milk Hotel refer to a vagina that Jeff Mangum will store the semen in his mountaintops with??!?!?!??!??!?!?????!???????!???!??!!?!!?!??!??!??? XD
>>
>>69132041
Its a meme you dip

Sent from Android ;-)
>>
File: kill[1].jpg~c200.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kill[1].jpg~c200.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>
good job guys
>>
>>69132166
FUCKING THIS
all my friends that are just finding out about music praise the fuck out of this album
>>
It's garbage like all other indie folk.
>>
best album of all time, you will get it when you grow up and get some taste kid
>>
>>69132166
/thread
>>
It's the type of album some people like as a teen because it's got an indie sound, then you hate it when you start to become an adult because you "grow up", and then you love it again in your mid/late 20s when it starts to resonate again, but for a different reason.
>>
I just can't find a single good thing to say about this thing. Even the cover is a lazy draw-over.
Indie garbage 101: this garbage.
>>
>>69132166
>>69133636
>>69133680
>>69134214
What are you plebs even doing here?, please just leave and come back when you're not underage
>>
File: 1283589837971.jpg (47KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1283589837971.jpg
47KB, 500x345px
>>69134278
>>
>>69134358
end urself m8
>>
>>69132041

Utter beigeist bullshit. Stop trying to comprehend this
>>
it took a few listens for me also

Oh Comely is now one of my favorite tracks
>>
the good thing about this album is you can sing it loud in the car and not sound any worse than the actual album
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.