[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else get vaporwave feels from Loveless? Especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: MyBloodyValentineLoveless.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MyBloodyValentineLoveless.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
Did anyone else get vaporwave feels from Loveless?
Especially Touched.
>>
Is Loveless actually a good album or just a meme? I listened to it for a few weeks trying to see what the hype was and I don't really see the appeal. Its not bad music by any stretch of the imagination but I really don't see whats so great about it.
>>
>>69128684
Not for you. It's an amazing album and rate it very highly. Feels like a 10/10 to me.
>>
>>69128684
I heard it for the first time not too long ago and fucking loved it. Absolutely deserves the praise it gets.
>>
>>69128684
meme album
>>
>>69128442
Its has nothing to do with vaporwave is shoegaze genre
>>
>>69128442
>vaporwave
this meme has more than overstayed its welcome
>>
>>69128684
Discovered it a few months ago and it instantly became one of my favorites, 10/10 in my books. Just being overwhelmed by the walls of sound, the distortion is so texturized and warm and the melodies and vocals are kind of hypnotic. The album is incredible immersive for me and puts me in a trance. I have severe insomnia (average 2-3 hours of sleep) and for a period of time the thing that helped me sleep the most was listening to Loveless
>>
>>69129231
what do you mean?

kevin shields said that he listened to a bunch of vaporware projects whilst recording loveless

he also called vektroid his main influence throughout the early 90s, check wiki
>>
>>69128684
One of my few 10/10 albums. Took a few listens to get used too though.
>>
>>69129904
Why is this so unfunny? I feel like I shouldn't be staring at this so coldly. what the fuck? I am now going out of my way to state how this comment made me feel so bored and uninspired that it actually startled me out of the homeostatic numbness that I normally feel, into a deeper dullness.
>>
>>69130754
It wasn't funny to me either
>>
>>69128684
It feels like a meme to me
>>
>>69129904
i feel great pain
>>
>>69128684
Obligatory "Listen to it louder"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.