[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most underrated Scaruffi 9? I've never seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 81qO4c+A3zL._SX522_.jpg (124KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
81qO4c+A3zL._SX522_.jpg
124KB, 522x522px
Is this the most underrated Scaruffi 9? I've never seen it get any real recognition outside his list. Metalheads write it off for being too experimental and punky for them to get and everyone else writes it off as being too metal to take seriously artistically if they even hear any of it in the first place.
>>
FUCK SCARUFFI AND OP IN THEIR SAD LITTLE ASSES
>>
>>69125103
>little
are you sure you aren't scaruffi yourself?
>>
>>69125103
YOU'RE A CUNT
>>
>>69125081
I just love the honesty in this album's aggression, I'm more sympathetic to steele than most other singers
>>
>>69125587
it's certainly honest as fuck, but he specifically says he's not hinting for sympathy
my interpretation of it is more as an analysis/exploration of his mental illness instead of whining about it like on world coming down
>>
>>69125081
SD&H is definitely one of scaruffi's most solid 9/10's. I'm not sure why its so unpopular. I'm guessing its too artistic for many shallow metalheads to get in to it. While it is a heavy and aggressive album, the nature of the music may have more in common with progressive rock than traditional heavy metal. And I'm guessing that everyone else probably finds the vulgarity and directness of the lyrics to be too off-putting to really warm up to it.
>>
>>69125081
Church Gone Wild is definitely criminally underrated, it aint a 9 since Chirpin Hard is on the second half and he reviewed both as one, but the way he writes about it could be his top album of the 21st century. It triggers my autism, but I see where he's coming from, Hella released both as a package.

Kinda feel like Twin Infinitives hasn't got enough love, but maybe I just miss discussion about it.
>>
>>69125919
What mental illness?
>>
>>69125081
this album is gay as fuck
>>
I think it has the exact combinations of wrong things for fandoms to like it.

First, you have fans of Carnivore that don't like it because it has too much "Type O Negative stuff" in it and you have Type O Negative fans who solely like the later, more tame stuff that view this album as a strange blemish because of it's aggression.

Within the metal "community", metal purists don't like it because it has crossover thrash, punk, and even dance elements in it.

It's too bad because it's a really, really, really good album and should be force memed as much as possible.
>>
"took some steroids and adrenaline
finlandia vodka and hallucinogens
mixed it with blood and orange juice
liquid protein, and ice cubes"

I can't imagine anyone else convincingly belting these lyrics out
>>
>>69125081
This one is even underrated by Type O fans
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.