[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who feels guilty for liking this? I have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: kkb.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
kkb.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
Am I the only one who feels guilty for liking this? I have been listening to it consistently for a week, and I think it is really good. I don't listen to j-pop, or even regular pop that much. But this just seemed to catch my ear for some reason. Thoughts on this album?
>>
how is this any different from Leetstreet Boys?
>>
>>69119804
It's not otaku at all.
>>
You fuckers finally made me do it. I'm on the first track and I'm already falling into degeneracy.
>>
How do I "get into" her?
>>
>>69120042
She's in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
I want to dislike this band on principle but something about them is consistently appealing to me without being too cringe. Definitely a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>69119746
You that anon that was asking for the 128kb rip a week ago?
>>
>>69120408
I am not. I usually pick new albums to listen to based of album art and title. I saw the album cover on here, didn't look at the thread at all, and looked them up. Who would want a 128kb rip? Is this some new vaporwave thing or something?
>>
oooooh youre so vague and cool oooooooooooo

what the fuck is this?
>>
>>69119746
you feel guilty because you've been conditioned to reject the feminine
>>
>>69120618
It's called "Learn to image search."
>>
>>69120618
Kero Kero Bonito - Graduation
>>69120625
Possibly... I'm getting less guilty about it, but when I first heard it I was cringe dancing the whole time. I never listen to pop, so it was just a shock that I liked it.
>>
>>69120625
LMFAAOOOOO
>>
The constant japanese in every song is pretty obnoxious. Like, it would be OK if every other song was in japanese. But EVERY song uses english and japanese. That's stupid and fake-quirky.
>>
>>69120625
this is an insult to femininity
>>
>>69121655
I think her being fluent in both gives it an interesting effect since she literally goes back and forth at a drop. I see where you're coming from though.
>>
>>69121655
as someone who also grew up in an english speaking country while learning japanese from my parents i think it's great idk
>>
>it's a "/mu/ is 3 years late to something again" thread
you're all so fucking clueless and embarrassing
honestly you shouldn't even be allowed to discuss music
>>
>>69119746
Yeah sorta, but then again I dont really give a shit. Some of the songs turn me off, but the good ones are great.
>>69122384
The album is like a month old
>>
lololol XDD this is my favorite album guys im rlly mature for my age i like all kinds of music (edm, real rock and roll, pop, trap, rap, the list goes on) everything except country lolol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.