[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Listening to Dan Barret's Giles Corey and Have a Nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>Listening to Dan Barret's Giles Corey and Have a Nice Life
>Feeling sad and miserable
>Feeling how at last a musician connects with me, somebody who feels the same as me
>Search his info in google
>In all his photos is always happy as hell

I had been cheated?
>>
>>69110130
Well presumably he was when he made those albums. Now not so much, he seems more into talking about marketing. I hope he's enjoying himself.
>>
He was at a shitty point in his life when he recorded those records. If you connect with the feelings on those records, it should be relieving to know that you can also get out of it.
>>
>>69110226
what precisely happened to him? was it just meme depression and >tfw no gf? Or was there some other kind of issue? pls respond
>>
>>69110263
he stopped posting on 4chan and talk to his friends and family to figure out why he was depressed dummy
also making the album was therapy itself so maybe you faggots should try it out
>>
>>69110290
*talked
also he has a kid
>>
>>69110290
Yeah, I figured as much but Giles Corey and especially Hinterkaifeck always made me feel like there was some kind of personal tragedy involved which is why I really love seeing him happy in pictures.
>>
next depression/album when?
>>
>>69110334

His Dad died.
>>
>>69110835
That sucks for him.
>>
that drunktard from Planning for Burial is a way better depressionfu.
>>
>>69110835
and with Deathconsciousness?
and with the unnatural world?
>>
>>69110972
his dads died
>>
>>69110130
Basically /mu/ fell for Dan's press kit.
>>
>>69112328
kek
>>
File: Dan_where_is_the_food.png (5KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dan_where_is_the_food.png
5KB, 700x350px
>>69110130
He could just be good at hiding it.
>>
>I appear happy in public so I can't feel like Fucking shit in real life
If anything, the pictures that do exist of him make me feel like he is actually clinically depressed and not just some edgy fucker who dresses in all black.
You convince me everyday that you don't know shit about actual depression and you're just sad xD.
Seriously, look up how depressed people really feel before you question someone's mental illness
>>
>>69110130
ngl seeing dan be a happy dorky dad and whatnot makes me rly happy. like, i know he used to be horribly depressed too but nowadays hes doing really well and its a bit of a reminder that i can (and will!) be alright aswell if i just try my best and work on self-improvement and stuff

or something
>>
>>69110263
Actual non-meme depression that got to the critical point by his longtime gf breaking up with him and his beloved father unexpectedly dying.
Got over it and now has an anime gf and does website shit for a good living

If you're willing to track several years back through his blog you can see it unfolding, at the same time he was finishing Deathconsciousness.
>>
File: 630px-All_the_bitches.png (328KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
630px-All_the_bitches.png
328KB, 630x480px
>>
dan is cool as fuck
>>
Did anyone here actually know him when he was depressed? I think it's all spin and blog posts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.