[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite song on The Wall? Mine has to be Mother (not the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: pink-floyd-the-wall-1979[1].png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pink-floyd-the-wall-1979[1].png
164KB, 500x500px
Favorite song on The Wall? Mine has to be Mother (not the shitty movie version)
>>
One of My Turns gives me goosebumps and The Trial is fantastic
>>
When the Bullet Hits the Bone
>>
Comfortably Numb, my favorite song of all time. The only song from The Wall I don't like is Goodbye Blue Sky, I could never get into it.
>>
>>69095982
I like the Danzig version better
>>
>>69096252
I actually really like Goodbye Blue Sky. My favorite is Waiting for the Worms for sure though.

Is it just me or is the album ever so slightly backloaded?
>>
>>69097055
It's frontloaded and backloaded, in my opinion. The middle is the weakest.
>>
File: Cov.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cov.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
>>
>>69097097
good point. I only say 'backloaded' because I think that the beginning of the 2nd half is much better than the end of the the 1st half.
>>
Waiting for the Worms.
>>
In The Flesh
>>
Young Lust
>>
>>69097167
True. Waiting for the Worms might be my favorite song too. It has so much going on.
>>
Objectively bring the boys back home
>>
hey you
god fucking damn i love the riff
>>
>>69097928
my man
almost had the entire song under my thumb before i left high school
>>
>>69097998
that's cool
i always wanted to do a cover but i keep procrastinating buying an electric guitar
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>69095982

Nobody Home

Disagree on the movie version of Mother being shitty tho.
>>
>>69095982
Goodbye Blue Sky, definitely.

T.B.H. I didn't like Dark Side of the Moon at all. The Wall is by far the best Pink Floyd album imo
>>
>>69098728
this is very true. /mu/ just hates it because it's not really prog rock, which in all fairness, it isn't. It's a great rock album, but it's definitely not prog.

Not that I have a problem with that. I don't like early Pink Floyd much.
>>
>>69099329
actually Time is a great song, besides that and a few others DSotM is meh.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.