[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when someone refers to the final track of King Crimson's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1479269382374.jpg (104KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1479269382374.jpg
104KB, 1280x854px
>when someone refers to the final track of King Crimson's debut album as "In the Court of the Crimson King" instead of "The Court of the Crimson King"
>>
>>69091806
>being this much of an autist
You must be terrible to be around, anon.
>>
It makes me angry too, anon. You are not alone. Crimson on brother
>>
How does it makes you feel that I've never listened to this album due to the fact that it's not on Apple Music or Spotify
>>
File: lastjune4.jpg (163KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
lastjune4.jpg
163KB, 800x533px
>>69091978
no skin off my back
>>
File: images-1.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
>>69091806 when someone refers to King Crimson's debut album as "In the Court of the Crimson King" instead of "In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson)"
>>
>>69091978
I partially agree with this except for the fact that it's an old album, so I make the exception.
Although if an artist keeps their new music off of streaming services because they "don't like it" or some shit, then fuck them, especially if it's because it's exclusive. I haven't listened to Dr. Dre's last album in about a year even though I like it. I won't even buy the physical or digital from itunes until it's on all major streaming services.
>>
>>69091993
>
qt
>>
>>69092151
King Crimsons music is very much good enough to find by other means, you lazy fuck
>>
>>69092225
Did you read the entire post? I said I make an exception for old music
>>
>>69091978
Same
>>
>>69092239
I called you a lazy fuck because you said there is music you wont listen to if its not on a streaming service. that's just stupid.
>>
>>69092140
lel
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.