[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw used to be completely baffled at the thought that someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>tfw used to be completely baffled at the thought that someone could find this album good
>listened to it anyway for the heck of it
>suddenly can't stop listening to it
>actually starting to like it
w-what's happening to me /mu/?
>>
you're becoming a pleb
>>
You're becoming a patrician

Now listen to the rest of Scaruffi's 9s
>>
GOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT A MOON CAN DO
>>
>>69075390
Predicted this response before opening the thread
>>
>>69075370
THAT'S RIGHT THE MASCARA SNAKE
>>
>everyone hypes this album up to be super inaccessible and weird and patrician
>intimidated because I find it pretty hard to get into most genuinely experimental shit
>listen to it
>it's catchy as sweet fuck, just one great blues riff after another
>I'm jamming to Ella Guru and Pachuco Cadaver like it's a fucking radio rock song

I might lack the musical aptitude to get why it's considered to be so amazing, but I enjoyed thoroughly almost immediately.
>>
>>69075441
It's just the blues version of a free jazz album. I didn't get it until I started listening to free jazz.
>>
>That feel when stuck in frownland
>Constantly reminded of the coming of the doom

Its too late for me boys.
>>
>>69075370
worst album I've ever heard desu
>>
>>69075407
Kek
>>
>>69075455
>[genre] version of a [genre] album.
this sounds as a great idea, do you know more albums like this?
>>69075370
i'm glad that you did get it at last, this album is amazing,
>>
File: 4357470.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
4357470.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
>>69075695
here you go anon
>>
>used to be completely baffled by this album which kept me returning to it over and over
>now that i'm so used to it, it sounds kinda boring outside of a few tracks
wish we could turn back time
to the gudul day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.