[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a hungry, sleep deprived, and Donald Trump supporting musician

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2678.jpg (151KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2678.jpg
151KB, 720x1278px
Ask a hungry, sleep deprived, and Donald Trump supporting musician who is about to play for about 800 high school kids anything.
>>
>>69072596
Whats your band's name
>>
>>69072596
Do you not know how to rotate a picture
>>
>>69072651
I play in several bands, this gig I'm doing right now is with a trombone choir presenting music in and around the context of war.
>>
>>69072660
I don't. Enlighten me. I'm on a mobile device
>>
>>69072663
You poor bastard
>>
>>69072596
if dubs you get a MAGA reso head for your kick
>>
>>69072674
It's alright I guess. Hopefully one day I can make a living not playing a bunch of pick up gigs. With the little unknown bands I play with weekly I can pull anywhere between 200 - 500 a weekend. Just gotta keep playing and those bigger gigs will come, assuming I continually grow on my instrument, which I fully intend on doing.
>>
>>69072690
Re rolling because I want this.
>>
>>69072674
no, those poor kids

>thank god I was smart enough to realize freshman year that they don't take attendance at assemblies
>>
>>69072699
It's a shame you're not in the uk, I'd be begging you to try playing over my music
>>
>>69072734
You're there, they're there
Lose lose
>>
>>69072734
These kids were bussed into the theatre. I'd imagine attendance was called.

>>69072737
That would be great. Is there a way to get in touch with you/hear your music? Maybe I could do something in my free time with it.
>>
Why are you using 4chan's music board as your livejournal page?
>>
>>69072759
Mmmmm well I assume you're US? Mmm I write these chord structures and go and play them in London (for nothing amongst loads of people trying to be coldplay) by myself

They're bien, I am on guitar (im thinking of changing instrument), but if I could play the chords , then another instrument picked up the theme, soloed, Quiet bit, I solo..end, it'd be 68% beter than anybody ever....

Often I lose everything, I spend years working on something, go with a big smile to people I think might help, I get robbed get nothing watch someone else run off with it living it up, I can't even eat sometimes. Apparently it's very common

So.... if you find a way round all this, then yeah,
>>
>>69072830
I'm sorry to hear that friend.
I was hoping for a band camp or an email or something to listen to, record over, and send back to you.
But I know how that goes. Is there no money in music in the pub scene in London?
>>
>>69073246
https://youtu.be/sexT1vjG9Pc

This is me
>>
Who's your favorite Hibike girl?
>>
>>69073477
He didn't say he was a fourteen year old Japanese girl
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.