[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that these hacks were pedophiles and raped several children.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 7

File: Coil.jpg (32KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
Coil.jpg
32KB, 436x600px
reminder that these hacks were pedophiles and raped several children. In fact the song 'anal staircase' is a about having anal sex with children, just listen to the snippet at the end.

stop listening to this shitty band, stop pretending they were 'innovators', they were rapists and pedophiles. it's amazing how they did they get away with it.
>>
File: 1402921732706.gif (499KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1402921732706.gif
499KB, 500x300px
>>69043798
Filthy faggots, where's the suprise there?
>>
[citation greatly desired]
>>
>>69044488
You could say that is the same anon that made these posts.

>>69040453
>>69040607

Also, probably, this guy knows something.
>>69043558
>>
>>69043798
You better have some evidence to back this up
>>
lmao typical cumskin behaviour
>>
>>69044488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoJuznaJ5tE
6 minutes in.
>>
>>69043798
Can rapists and pedophiles not make good music?

Many great artists were deranged people.
>>
>>69043798
I remember reading this one really fucking creepy and gross interview with Peter Christopherson once where he went on and on about how parents should kiss their children more and how kissing children is beautiful and pure and other shit like that.
Made my skin crawl desu.
>>
What does their sexual preference have to do with their influence? A band isn't allowed to make good music because they don't have socially acceptable fetishes?
>>
>all these pedo apologists in this thread and that one other coil thread

i guess /pol/ was right when they said that liberals are gonna try to normalize pedophilia next now that they managed to make homos and trannies accepted
>>
Having edgy shit in an industrial song isn't evidence for anything.
>>
>>69045904
There are many musicians who people on this board like that have literally killed people. No one is condoning those actions, but it doesn't stop the music they made from being good.

Ironically, this is the same sort of thinking that /pol/ hates - devaluing or dehumanizing people because of their identity.
>>
>>69046029

Murderers are scum, but pedophile rapists deserve to be slowly dunked in acid feet first.
>>
>>69045846
>What does their sexual preference have to do with their influence?
If you're talking about the fact they're gay it's just that the fourteen year olds here think it's cool to be homophobic. I'd honestly ignore them. They will grow out of it anyway.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with having anal intercourse with children.
>>
>>69046065
Still doesn't mean they are incapable of making good music.
>>
>>69046082
damn i thought u were dead michael...
>>
>>69046065
dumb moralfag
>>
>>69043798
Literally who?
>>
>>69046118
>/mu/ - Music

this discussion is not music
>>
>>69046065
holy fuck, are you dense? That still doesn't mean they don't make good music. Sonic Youth are dumb far-left idiots and they're great. Jim Morrissey is an egotistical prick and he's a great songwriter.
>>
>>69045904
>thinking /pol/ is right
>ever

That's were you went wrong.
>>
>>69046130

>Jim Morrissey
>>
>>69046162
they're actually right more often than i'd like to admit as a fairly left-leaning person
>>
>>69045740
He was attracted. By no means those spics said he raped anyone.

>>69045830
[citation needed]

>>69045907
Pretty much this. Sleazy was all about shock factor.
>>
>>69046130
To truly admire art you must desperate the artist from their creation. However, you become more prone to bias if one is a better person outside of their art.
>>
yeah its true
music is still good tho
PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO THE VULTURES
>>
File: Mary_Whitehouse_on_phone.jpg (49KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Mary_Whitehouse_on_phone.jpg
49KB, 460x288px
ITT
>>
>>69046263
>yeah its true
[citation greatly desired]
>>
>>69045830
>>69046201
Is this it?
http://brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6947&Itemid=1
>>
>>69046162
I think truth is stranger than fiction often times these days...
>>
>>69046346
I'm the first guy whose post you quoted and no, it isn't.
>>
I'm no pedo, but there are some pretty sexy children out there that need to be fucked.
>>
>>69046484
im telling mom.
>>
>>69046130
>Jim Morrissey
>>
>>69043798
if you think their music is about anything related to pedophilia then you don't know what industrial music even is
>>
>>69046130
>Jim Morrissey
>Comparing far-left ideology to pedophile

Dude
>>
>>69046346
>>69046442
how to fuck is not?

1/2
The web seems to have put everything on the table for discussion. To your mind, are there any sexual taboos that still need liberation?

I guess you mean lots of words ending with "...ophilia" ,-) and maybe you want me to be 'shocking'...

They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason - One is non-consensuality - You can't do things to people they don't want.

The other is to do with inexperienced, un-developed, or under-age children. I think we are all sexual beings up to a point, but children deserve the right to discover things in their own time, and in their own way, and its wrong for adults to take advantage of their senior or more powerful position.

I believe that it is a fundamental human right to reach ones first orgasm alone (albeit suggested by friends, playmates, brothers, sisters etc). The connection between pleasure and self-discovery forged in this way, provides a foundation and inspiration for the whole of one's creative adult life. It certainly has, mine.

I find it appalling that an adult would want to steal the epiphany of that moment, simply for his own selfish, inconsequential ejaculation. Just as I find it appalling that an adult (especially a parent) could EVER say to a child "You're useless, you're ugly, you'll never be any good..."
>>
>>69046739
2/2
>Thoughtless damage to a lifetime of potential brilliance, joy and wonder for the child, and for the adult, the gain of almost nothing - an immediately forgotten moment of not-feeling-quite-so-bad about themselves.

At the same time, I also want to say that the current fear millions of good, kind men have of being seen to show any kind of interest in children, appreciation of them as people, for showing ANY affection to kids at all, even to their own children, is an terrible madness that western society only seems to be encouraging.

Care, interest, love even, is not the same as abuse.

The fact that is okay these days to say to your kid in public "you useless little shit" but not cuddle him, is pure evil.

Apart from this, I believe what consensual adults want to do together in private is up to them - the details, props, positions, nobody's business but their own...

However I also think that friends might reasonably say to one another "Well yes I will do that (or you can do that), if you really need (me) to, but why on earth would you want me to?" - maybe not on a first date, I guess... ,-
>>
File: ian-watkinsbabypic1.jpg (38KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
ian-watkinsbabypic1.jpg
38KB, 420x560px
>>69046739
>I guess you mean lots of words ending with "...ophilia" ,-) and maybe you want me to be 'shocking'...
>They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason - One is non-consensuality - You can't do things to people they don't want.

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>69046739
>>69046792
It's not. He talks about some of the same shit in the interview you linked to, but it's not.
Pretty gross fuck though, in either case.
>>
are you one of those retards from /pol/ who discovered Coil through those pedophile conspiracy threads?
>>
It's shock factor, but unlike other bands that rely on shock factor, Coil is actually good.
>>
>>69047120
it honestly fucking reads like someone who thinks spirit cooking is anything but some art wank
>>
>>69045740
wtf i love the mars volta now
>>
>>69047270
>guy who knew the band openly admits that he knows they were sexually attracted to kids
>people link to interviews in which one of the members practically admits to thinking that fucking kids is A-okay
>"y-you retarded /pol/tards and your redneck conspiracy theories!"

your poseurcore heroes were subhuman reprobates, deal with it
>>
>>69046739
>They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason

Since you fucking idiots can't read, that means that he AGREES that rape and pedophilia should stay taboos. How could you even read the rest and come to the conclusion that he supports those actions based off that text?
>>
Whats up with these shitty /pol/-tier Coil thread lately? We used to love Coil on here, are you guys being edgy because the king of alt-right is now president or something?
>>
>>69047418
/mu/ being as hollow as it has always been, just now they are not afraid to show it
>>
>>69047350
No, the people from /pol/ here sound like evangelical Christians trying to fight Twisted Sister. Minus the fact that you read below a high school comprehension level, you have zero contextual understanding of a transgressive art scene from decades ago and started your own Satanic Panic based off some shitty college-tier performance art.
>>
>>69047353
actually, he only says that he agrees that fucking kids is wrong when they don't express consent

if you knew anything about how the law in most civilized countries works, you would know that it is generally agreed upon that the consent of children mean fuck-all as they are still mentally and physically underdeveloped and aren't capable of making any sort of well-reasoned and substantially cognitive decisions regarding their own well-being and that it is generally agreed upon that they are still extremely susceptible to abiding by whatever is said to them or whatever someone orders them to do, especially when the person that is trying to get them to do what they want them to do is much older than them

"b-but they wanted it!" is what a ton of paedophiles say to justify their actions and it's pretty much the line of thinking which christopherson refers to in his interview as something that he agrees with
christopherson is a paedophile and it's almost certain that he molested children. you're repulsive for trying to defend or downplay that.
>>
File: 1437460187211.png (42KB, 138x115px)
1437460187211.png
42KB, 138x115px
>>69046130
>Jim Morrissey
>>
>>69047452
i'm not a /pol/tard nor do i care about marina abramovic's hackneyed bullshit.
but good work man, wow you know about "transgressive art" wow, whitehouse, throbbing gristle, viennese actionism, the list goes on, everybody's very impressed.
>>
>>69047521
>>69047350
you guys are spooked, your beliefs are just utilitarian social constructs, are you incapable of radical thinking or something?
>>
>>69043798
OK, but what does that have to do with their music?
>>
>>69047521
>actually, he only says that he agrees that fucking kids is wrong when they don't express consent

really?

>They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason - One is non-consensuality - You can't do things to people they don't want.

>TWO "TABOOS"

>The other is to do with inexperienced, un-developed, or under-age children.

>THE OTHER

Two separate things, genius.
>>
>>69047595
if you don't care about transgressive art then why are you criticizing a band because of their transgressive views on art and life?
>>
>>69047601
>reads foucault once

>>69047616
???

>One is non-consensuality - You can't do things to people they don't want.

suggesting that everything is good when there is consent, regardless of the age of the persons involved
learn to read, simp
>>
>>69047595
Way to miss the point and display your inferiority complex at the same time.
>>
>>69047670
>>reads foucault once
i bet you never read him, which in comparison is definitely worse
>>
>>69047054
???
>>
File: 1478728314311.gif (1MB, 336x438px) Image search: [Google]
1478728314311.gif
1MB, 336x438px
>>69046130
>Jim Morrissey
>>
>>69047673
the point being that liberals are so gullible that they'll tolerate anything as long as it is presented to them as "transgressive" and "provocative" but ultimately benign performance or acting, even when the actual truth of the matter is right there for them to see?
and what sort of an inferiority complex are you referring to? do you really think reading a bunch of books and listening to a bunch of albums is something demanding and difficult?

>>69047708
i did read him, actually
i just eventually outgrew this basic-bitch college philosopher phase which is obviously still very much something that you are going through
you're an embarrassing bore, dude.
>>
Chiribiribí, porompompom
Chiribiribí, porompompom
Chiribiribí, porompompom
Para ti, María Isabel
Para ti, María Isabel
>>
redpill me on demanding that political opponents check their privilege /pol/
>>
>>69043798
If j.s. Bach singlehandedly raped every child in earth it would not change how his works make me feel.
>>
che mavis
>>
>>69047708
You need to stop, rain guy. You're really not as well-read and ascended as you think.
>>
>>69047986
Also, Coil is a step up from Marilyn Manson and if you ever liked them you've got shit taste.
>>
>>69048011
fug off montie
>>
>>69043798
>inb4 david bowie
>>
Why are liberals so eager to pounce on anyone and everyone who doesn't 100% toe the party line as long as they're not a member of one of their pet groups, but so devoted to defending and downplaying absolutely everything and anything deplorable that was done by someone who IS a member of one of their pet groups?
>>
>>69048210
Who are you quoting?
>>
hey, nobody brought the political argument until you did
>>
i am so le redpilled now guys........................... lol
>>
>posts retarded moralfag bullshit on 4chan
>gets called a moralfag
why are libarals so mean ;__;
>>
GUYS QUICK LE DEGENERATES ARE WINNING LET CREATE A POLL AND VOTE
MAGA
>>
p. much all members of throbbing gristle were deplorable imbeciles in one way or another so this doesn't surprise me at all
genesis p-orridge has p. much managed to turn himself into a drooling retard through decades and decades of severe drug abuse

>>69048210
cognitive dissonance and comical amounts of hypocrisy are the backbone of the liberal mindset
>>
idgaf what they did. I like their music and thats all what matters to me
>>69048293
>genesis p-orridge has p. much managed to turn himself into a drooling retard
compared to every other tranny
he/she is a fucking genius and continue to uses logic even tho he's on some spiritual shit i can't comprehend
>>
I want mary whitehouse back as well
>>
>>69048210
>Why are liberals

there he goes
>>
>>69048210
Actually the liberals and conservatives actually seem to be united in their quests to save the children.
>>
>>69048210
i bet you're one of those faggots that says "oh, trump not paying taxes just means he's a good businessman!!!"
>>
poseurcore causes degeneracy

>>69046286
>>69048329
>reads the Whitehouse biography on Last.fm once

lel/cringe
>>
>>69048325
this tbqh
>>
>>69048325
>idgaf what they did. I like their music and thats all what matters to me

its really rather funny how the people who use this excuse to defend "problematic" musicians who share their politics also so often tend to be the same people who sincerely insist that people who don't share their politics are objectively incapable of making worthwhile art

>>69048495
>i-i know what i'm gonna do!
>i'm gonna mention donald trump!

deflect harder, faggot
>>
>>69048600
we get it, you don't like coil and are a trump supporter. because y'know, racism is okay too. :^)

now go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>69048644
you're really grasping at straws here, i hope you realize that
>>
>>69047888
I find myself humming this at an alarming rate. I haven't even listened to the album in maybe a year, and I still find myself humming that shit all the time.

I can hear the little scratching from just reading this shit.
>>
>>69043798
that only makes them more interesting
>>
>>69048501
americans everyone
>>
>tfw unreleased coil/ae collabs
>>
>>69048679
so are you. . .
>>
>>69048837
Sean Booth and Rob Brown confirmed child molesters and muggers.
>>
>>69046029
>Ironically, this is the same sort of thinking that /pol/ hates - devaluing or dehumanizing people because of their identity.

As the US elections have proven, it's also the same sort of thinking that liberals use.
Watching the frenzied bloodlust with which liberals demonized and shat all over working class whites(or rather the backwater redneck strawman version of working class whites which the liberals in question devised, not unlike the illiterate gangbanger strawman version of black people devised by /pol/) during this election has been legit shocking to observe.
Even more shocking was the fact that they still expected those working class whites to vote for Hillary despite getting shat all over and despite it being made very clear to them that voting for Hillary still wasn't going to make them any more tolerable or deserving of sympathy in the eyes of the average metropolitan liberal.
No self-awareness whatsoever with these people.
>>
>4chan is literally twitter now
fucking americans
>>
>fucking babies is okay!

fucking degenerates
>>
>>69049084
>reddit spacing
fucking reddit
>>
>fucking reddit is acceptable!
fucking babies
>>
>>69046162
/pol/ predicted brexit and trump to name a few againts mainstream odds
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.