[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be British teenager circa 2003-2008 >Don't listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>Be British teenager circa 2003-2008
>Don't listen to any of the following bands:
>The Libertines, Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, Kings of Leon, Razorlight, Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs, Bloc Party, The Killers, Maximo Park, The Cribs, The Kooks, Klaxons, The Rakes, The Fratellis, The Enemy, The Futureheads, Jamie-T, The Subways, Foals, iForward, Russia!, The Automatic, CSS

You're a fucking liar. Also landfill Indie general.
>>
you forgot one band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayuooyWPEUc

the mid to late 2000s were a dark time
>>
You forgor Mogwai
>>
>>69041558
I remember going to Leeds Festival around that time period and about 90% of the line-up was landfill Indie, emocore crap or """""Nu-Rave""""". Shudder.
>>
>>69041532
A few of them bands are alright.
The best band to come out of that whole thing were British Sea Power though
>>
>tfw I still listen to the Libertines
Who hype for Pete's new album?
>>
>>69041532
don't forget MCR and green day
>>
Honestly what the fuck happened to Franz Ferdinand and Kasabian? Franz Ferdinand's s/t and West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum were some of my favorite high school albums but everything both bands put out afterwards ranged from mediocre to complete shit.
>>
>>69042215
Kasabian you've got a point but You Could Have Had It So Much Better, Tonight Franz Ferdinand and FFS are all great.
>>
>>69041532
>be a British teenage in the 21st century
>still listening to Geetah muzak

Pleb fuck
>>
>>69041532
>Be British
my condolences to you
>>
File: Favourite_Worst_Nightmare.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Favourite_Worst_Nightmare.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>not including 2000's arctic monkeys
>>
File: tumblr_mhidu0pStd1qfpb3ho1_500.jpg (303KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhidu0pStd1qfpb3ho1_500.jpg
303KB, 500x680px
forgot muse
>>
>>69041532
all of those bands only had one good album
FACTS
>>
>>69041532
The Subways were fucking dreadful. CSS were fun for a while, but shite music really.
>>
>>69042262
THIS

Who the fuck listens to rock anymore here?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.