[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I think Gambino can actually pull off a great album here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 420x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 420x404px
Guys, I think Gambino can actually pull off a great album here. If he sings/yells with the same passion on the whole album like he does on this single, it'll be great. I got tired of his Michael/R&B vocals all of the time when he sang, and now he's actually usually his voice well. It's genuinely great.
>>
Great song. Never thought I'd say that about a guy from that overrated "le movie reference": the show.
>>
>>69018511
>single has been out less than a week
>man this album is gonna be g00d
get out normie
>>
>>69018568
If you're talking about Community, good

If you're talking about Atlanta, o boi
>>
>>69018595
Never seen Atlanta. Any good? I heard it is kind of a sadcom like Louie. I like Louie.
>>
>>69018660
Now that you mention it, it's very comparable to Louie. Artsy directing, lovable characters, dark comedy.

Made me realize that Bino can really act. At best, it's fuckin hilarious (the interview episode is the funniest episode of any TV show in years) or emotionally gripping, at worst its just entertaining to watch the characters interact
>>
>>69018589
What does that even mean? Why do I have to wait more than a week to say it's a good single?

All I said was IF he does this same vocal style, the album HAS POTENTIAL to be great. I love the single, but I'm fully aware good singles=/=good album.

Try it out, it's called "Me and Your Mama". If you like Funkadelic you'll dig it.
>>
that was pure funkadelic
loved the single, maybe it was too repetitive for me, but i loved the melody and the (almost) Psychedelic rock vibe
>>
>>69019145
Agreed. And that's why I'm hype, he said Parliment/Funkadelic is his main influence for this album. This could be a really good album for Bino.
>>
I'm definitely biased because I've been all up on Bino since I Am Just A Rapper, but I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the best album of 2016. From the shit quality Pharos recording I've heard, it's his most interesting album to date.
>>
I've heard that the rest of the album is similar to this single, so I'm pretty excited to hear the rest. This one song was way more interesting than his previous 2 albums.
>>
i'm gettint a little tired of trap beats, so i'm up for soul, funk and psych rock
>>
>>69018660
It's like if Louie wasn't a self indulgent piece of shit, and instead was self indulgent extremely good shit

the ensemble cast is amazing. You wouldn't think you need a background in the Yale school of drama to play a rapper named Paperboi, but it helps
>>
Anyone else like Because the Internet?

Fuck Fantano. Fuck P4K
>>
>>69021870
no its not good. take care, channel orange, mbdtf
all accomplish what donald was going for much better
>>
>>69021914
but were they all one album tho
>>
I despised Donald as a rapper but this shit is really good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.