[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ? https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pamyu.jpg (152KB, 556x620px) Image search: [Google]
pamyu.jpg
152KB, 556x620px
Thoughts on きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWK5I49jOs
>>
I like Seiko Oomori more
>>
>>69016308
I can't like this song. And I think that Pika Pika Fantajin is a flop.
>>
>>69016308
Also, ninja re bang bang is passable shit
>>
>>69016308
I want to fill Pamyu Pamyu's with kisses <3
>>
When are we getting a new album GOD DAMN
>>
>>69016308
I'm excited for that SOPHIE production on her next album, as long as it still stays stylistically Kyary and she doesn't slowly "sell out" and become more boring pop music. Also, Nakata's production/songwriting isn't as bombastic and memorable as it once was, but the halloween song is amazing tho.

Also I really want to see an evolution in her sound. Maybe the "5 Years Best Of" album shows an end in this period of pamyu and the start of another.
>>
>>69017346
If we're thinking of the same Halloween song it was fucking awful, the worst thing they've ever done.
>>
File: fedoratip.gif (2MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.gif
2MB, 230x172px
>>69016308
And a ching chang chong to you too, sir.
>>
>>69016308
She is great, most of people say that Pika Pika Fantajin was a letdown but i think that is her best work along with Nanda Collection.
>>
>>69018324
Explain yourself
>>
>>69017346

I really doubt the SOPHIE collab is happening now. It was in 2014 they said they were working together, no news since. There was supposed to be a single out this month to feature a western artist though it's been cancelled. There's a split single out in January with Nakata, I just don't see her getting rid of him anytime soon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.