[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women like this guy so much when his most popular songs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Sufjan_Stevens.jpg (156KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan_Stevens.jpg
156KB, 500x587px
Why do women like this guy so much when his most popular songs are about his own acceptance of the aspects of being a male that women hate?
>>
>>69010975
explain
>>
>cute
>soft voice
>good body
>lyrics you could cry to
>good sense of fashion
>can play guitar
>good smile
>humble
>loyal
>tall (kind of)
There's your answer
>>
>>69010992
Impossible soul is about accepting that he's an asshole who uses women.
>>
>>69011102
its like youve never been with a woman, men and women use eachother its not new
>>
>>69011083
>tall (kind of)
he's a manlet
>>
>>69011132
He's considered a king of manlets
>>
File: Biden.jpg (25KB, 634x418px) Image search: [Google]
Biden.jpg
25KB, 634x418px
>>69011112
The whole premise is that he enticed the woman with the idea that he would pursue something more.

You've clearly never even talked with a woman if you think this isn't something women hate.
>>
>>69010975
i mean look at him and tell me you don't want to bring him to your bed
>>
>>69011168
oh man its like men and women both have faults and things to work on when it comes to life experience etc

fuck off retard
>>
>>69011512
I didn't write the song fuckface.
>>
>>69011593
i didnt say you did, youre a retard for not understand the appeal of the song for both men and women
>>
>why do women like him

They don't. It's mostly men who secretly want to have sex with him.
>>
>>69010975
I could stare at this guy for days
>>69011645
It's no secret my friend
>>
>>69011796
Nevermind I just realized his eyes are way different ew
>>
>>69010975
Because women are memes who don't have the mental capacity to understand when someone they find physically attractive is a sack of shit. Just look at John Lennon, or fuck, any other one of the Beatles except for Ringo. How many womemes idolize those fuckers even though they were huge assholes to their original girlfriends/wives?
>>
>>69011083
am woman can confirm
>>
>>69011083
also
>mouth always open
>>
>>69011083
also, exotic name
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.