[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: k giz and the liz wiz.jpg (335KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
k giz and the liz wiz.jpg
335KB, 1200x1200px
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
AOTY desu
>>
>>69006556
Top 5 for sure
>>
>>69006556
I hadn't heard them until NI
Such a gem
>>
File: a3796441552_10.jpg (448KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3796441552_10.jpg
448KB, 1200x1200px
nonagon is pretty fun, but this is a better release
>>
NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR
>>
Saw them live at leeds fest, incredible experience
>>
I liked the sound design of paper mechet dream balloon better but this one is a trip
>>
>>69008064
They need more UK dates senpai
>>
>>69008430
they really do, their set was only 30 mins and i'd kill to see them for longer. They only played half of non inf :((
>>
>>69008534
That is heartbreaking. That album should played to infinity and beyond
>>
doo do doo do dododoododo

GAMMA KNIFE
>>
What track do you start with when listening to Nonagon Infinity?
>>
>>69008867
Invisible Face ∞
>>
DOES
YOUR GOD KNOW
INSECTS GROW
IN MY POME?
>>
I saw them at desert daze and they played the first 4 tracks of im in your mind fuzz along with some nonagon stuff. They played hot water twice and after the second went back to im in your mind. i love these boys
>>
>>69006675
Not my favorite of theirs but infinite rise is great
>>
>>69009650
Don't forget the transition from The River into Wah-Wah. Wasn't expecting that shit at all.
>>
I'm in love with these guys right now.

Been listening to them way too much - I need to taper myself of I'll start getting sick of it (if that's even possible).

It's also perfect gym music.
>>
>>69008943
EVERY WASP I SEE
ITS
A
FIG
WASP
>>
>>69006414
ONE
TWO
THREE
>>
>>69006414
People-Vultures
God approaches
Final hearing
What else have I got left to spew DOWN
>>
side b is the best

anybody know what time invisible face is in?
>>
>>69010152
>perfect gym music
my nigga
It's my go-to cardio album since it just never ends
Much better in terms of pace than LCD Soundsystem too
>>
>>69010431
Nice - I definitely agree. Good for lifting, too.
Have you listened to this? It's my other go-to: https://youtu.be/0xgwgDlQfZQ?t=22m14s
>>
>>69010431
>Much better in terms of pace than LCD Soundsystem too
Is it anything like LCD Soundsystem? You have my interest
>>
>>69010616
King Gizzard is nothing like LCD Soundsystem. You should still check them out though.
>>
>>69010550
Pretty fucking cool man, sounds better than their newest imo
>>
>>69006414
Who's hype for microtones?
https://youtu.be/Q-i1XZc8ZwA
>>
>>69011710
reminds me of mind fuzz the most

they got ambrose kenny on the piano now, that's tight

don't they ever stop writing songs
>>
>>69010278
invisible face is in 7

wah wah is in 5
>>
>>69012241
I don't know. It also surprises me how many different instruments they use
>>
>>69011710
RATTLE SNAKE
>>
With Rattlesnake their formula has become a bit predictable really, still good though
>>
>>69012241
Apparently they are releasing 5 albums next year. Will be interesting to see if they can pull it off.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.