[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /mu/ opinion on La Dispute. I've been listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What's /mu/ opinion on La Dispute.

I've been listening to their debut album and the emotion they put into the vocals and the instruments is incredible, you can feel the pain and the sorrow in every word.
>>
>>69002199
Prepare for a wave of hate, my friend.
>>
I haven't listened to Tiny Dots but I legitimately enjoy their other three albums. Their fanbase sucks and they can be overly dramatic overall I think they're pretty good and one of the few post-hardcore bands left that's deserving of the genre label
>>
>>69002235
Why?
>>
>>69002199
Wildlife is a fantastic album
>>
There are some ok songs on Wildlife in which they attempt to deal with some somewhat weightier issues, but beyond this they are undoubtedly the most cringeworthy, embarrassing band of the 21st century.

Breaking up with your girlfriend is not the end of the world, and certainly not something you should be discussing three albums after you wrote an entire, incredibly whiny album about the same break-up.
>>
>>69003348
I don't remember any song from Somewhere at The Bottom of the River or Wildlife about break a up
>>
WILL I STILL GO 2 HEAVEN BLAH BLAH
cringe band
>>
>>69002199
I've seen so many tumblrinas with that fucking tattoo, it's so dumb.

Also they just sound like a more boring and cringier Touche Amore.
>>
I love them
>>
>>69003415
Somewhere at the Bottom is entirely about break-ups are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>69002199
Rooms of the House is better than anything else they've ever put out
>>
Literally entry level post hardcore, screamo, there ara like a thousand better bands to discover
>>
>>69004578
name one (1) band
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.