[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rap group's final album >over a decade since they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>rap group's final album
>over a decade since they fell off
>it's a fucking masterpiece

How????
>>
>>69000691
Q-tip was always GOAT and just got better over the years
>>
>>69000691
I think i listened to a different album to you, i thought it was worse than the new De La (and that fucking sucked).

It sounds largely like a Q-Tip, genre-defying piece of self-gratification and this comes from someone who loved Kamaal the Abstract and The Renaissance.

I prefer all of the 90's Tribe albums to this...
>>
>>69000691

No idea but it's beautiful. AOTY for me.
>>
>>69001097

Couldn't disagree with you more but to each his own.
>>
I didn't like it too much at first because I was expecting something jazzier for some reason, but its growing on me. What albums should I listen to to get used to this sound? I'm fairly new to Quest.
>>
The ghost of Phife.

Hide yo candy and soda
>>
>>69002112
Listen to Low End Theory, followed by Midnight Marauders.
>>
>>69000691
I'm really just so happy this exists. It's exactly what it should be
>>
>>69000691
I'm on Solid Wall of Sound and it's surprisingly great so far
>>
That track with Elton John was so god damn good. I never thought an EltonXTribe song would be THAT great.

(Then again I'm bias. I love Elton).
>>
>>69001097
I saw you in the other thread lol just give it another try, how can you dislike the writing?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.